• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Secret music hidden in justin bieber songs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, i found this today and i was enchanted that such a wonderful melody would come of such a song.

http://soundcloud.com/shamantis/j-biebz-u-smile-800-slower

I've followed in his footsteps and made some of his other songs 800% slower.

So far i've done baby and One Time.

(linked)

What other songs do you think would sound cool 800x slower?

Attachments

• Baby800xSlower1Min.mp3
    948.4 KB · Views: 150
  • JustinBieber - One time 800x slower 1min.mp3
    932.3 KB · Views: 82
Level 25
For being Bieber, this is fucking serene and tranquil!
It’s not the normal “Please, kill me now!” style, for sure and thanks for sharing!

P.S
It reminds me of some other song, that I can't find the name for right now...

Edit
"U Smile"
It sounds like someone's chanting, close to the sea! :)

Edit
This is all over the Tube now; can't believe that so many people are trying to steal his awesome work (Shamantis)!

Last edited:
Level 4
Justin Beaver and his trusty league of sound-engineers and music "stylists", appointed by the all-preserving label corporates, subconsciously totally ripped off VNV Nation! What a foul move!

Level 12
You would see secrets when you play the music backwards you will hear hidden messages. But Im sceptical that Rihanna or Hannah Montana and other celebrities have all hiden messages. But Im sure some of them have them when played backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.