• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

search for a team! are you are good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
i need a team for my project...a partner level-not a lame "helper" level...

when i do spells,units,terrain and storyline i need the following:
1)someone that is a good model maker and an ok animation maker (the animations will be simple)
2)someone that knows to make cinimatecs...(i an bad at that thing...and i need lots of cinimatecs...)
3)someone that can make custom loading screens and theme (mouse,the commands area in the bottom and all that junk that only make things more impressive...)

some information:
this is called "the raise of the pack" this tells the story of the gnolls (and some outers) after an event that turned the gnolls easly equle to the humans and orcs and the rest...
basicly at first i will only need the model maker because we will start with a "melee" map to test the balance of "the pack" and them continue to the campaigen itself when i will need the cinimatece maker and the theme+loading screen maker too...
the campaigen is ment to be 10 levels + 3 cinimatece only maps... (unless i will split levels or combine levels)

Level 22
U can make a loading screen ye self, its very. very easy... just get a picture (1024x1024 or sumthing), then slice it in 4 parts:
512x512 (Top Left) + 512x512 (Top Right) + 512x256 (Bottom Left) + 512x256 (Bottom Right)
also save the files as: loadingscreenBT etc.
import them (best is blp(less kb)) and import loading screen.mdx (u can find that at monolith map which u get with TFT) then in loading screen select the mdx, save and close map => start map and voila!

I cant help ye with the campaign. Im making one myself and maybe Ill help another1 with his campaign...

Level 9
i ment to make the pictures by that...unless you can find me some pictures i dont think anyone ever made...

and i need new map "movement pattern" pictures like in blizzard`s campaigens and a campaigen menu like the knight in front of a castle in the ROC human campaigen and rexxar standing on a rock in the bouns campaigen in TFT and these junk...
if the modeler can make this (i think he need to-at least the campaigen menu that need 3D)

Level 9
Werewulf tnx for the offer but i need a specific picture...if you want to make it tell me and i will tell you what to draw...

and Ramza i never saw a section for that stuff...and i need a gnoll there anyway and i dont think there is one...anyway-where is the list of these?

and no one wants to take part in this progect? come one join me here!

Level 9
Drake Miriel are you in?
if yes i will give you the maps and tell you the script...thats all you need to do-add cinematics to be like the script...i will take care of giving you everything you need-from maps to sound files or them speaking...right now you have no work but i wonna get somoene ready for later...

and werewulf i PM you the things i want you to make art of (or models themself if you can-some are REALLY simple)...i will send tommorow caz its really late and i need to explain a lot...

and people come on i REALLY need a GOOD modeler thats willing to work on the things i need...

the story of the campaigen befor the game starts:

many didnt knew it...but the gnolls are really intelegent...while thay got low ability to invent thay got an ability to copy what thay see really good...infact the whole thing started because thay copy what thay seen-the saw the orc's clans and the wolfs packs...

soon after the gnoll race as splited to four packs...each of them following one aspect of the world...one followed the fire, the next followed tunder, some have follow the earth, and a few followed the shadow...no one know what on earth thay seen...

in the years to come the gnoll race ran into problem...most races saw him as a simply monster and hunted it down so the "packs" really turned no bigger then a wolf pack...leaving less then 500 in the entire world...

the gnolls then got more creative...thay copyed things much faster then befor in order to survive...and start inventing some things on there own...

but the things that saved the gnolls was not inventions or copying things...it was one that needed followers as saw gnolls as easy creatures to impress-and a strange white gnoll far smarter that abused him in order to make his dream come true-to unite all four packs and one outer gnoll from the shadow pack that wanted POWER.

Level 45
k, heres my gnolly sketch. Not cleaned or finished yet. Gonna scan him better and colour him using computer. Looks bad now cuz im in a rush. Using it as a base layer for the comp.Sorry about my hair being on the torch. Torch will be fixed when I colour it.
Tell me anything u want to change b4 I colour and add BG using the comp..
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23134353/
SORRY IF MESSY AND LIMBS OUT OF POSITION.
REFRESH IF DOESNT SHOW UP.
Zippo14 is my username at deviantart. Feel free to look at my old artwork.[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.