• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Seal of Orichalcos (Aura)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It is basic aura attachment for hero's aura. First import model, then texture. It shurely work. I tested him.

Pls add my name Arthas93 in your map if u useing this model.

Keywords:
Orichalcos, Attachments, Aura, Seal, Seal of Orichalcos.
Contents

Seal of Orichalcos (Aura) (Model)

Reviews
21:05, 21st Mar 2009 shamanyouranus: The texture must be in .blp 9th Apr 2009 Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected.

M

21:05, 21st Mar 2009
shamanyouranus: The texture must be in .blp

9th Apr 2009
Pyritie: Changes not made, resource rejected.

Level 11
It's nice, but I think it's too bright. Maybe you should reduce the glowing (Orichalcos is a metal btw :))

Level 4
Tanks for comments i will compress texture. Just to find good program for that, i usually use Adobe photoshop CS3 but textures that i create in photoshop are of .jpg extension and i use loading screen creator from Model Editor to convert texture into .blp but size of picture is then 512x512.

Level 4
But have also problem with maps i creating so large map with over than 800 triggers and over than 350mb i trying to modulate everything to be different from warcraft(copying wow) i working 1 year on that project i will try to upload it on hive workshop, just to finish it. Problem is in sounds there is also so much sounds(about 30 songs and 10 voices) and over than 200 models.

Level 6
Its wonderful...and i dont see anything wrong with models that have a large filesize. Its not like they prevent the game from functioning or anything. Though i'm open to corrections to my statement if i'm wrong. I'm a noob at mapping after all.

And yeah, i think Arik is right.

Level 4
Haha, would never have expected this. Yu-Gi-Oh characters, yeah, but this aura? XD

Really horrible filesize though.

Level 4
i dont love so much yu gi oh! but i got idea for that aura, i created it 1 year ago today i have about 100 my models but dont have time to upload it. I am bussy have work to do!!! Have maps to create... I dont think u will accept my maps is large like morrowind game, i dont even wanna try to upload them it will take time and noone wil download that.

Level 4
I dont tested this version with tga texture, but older version works with blp but texture is so large and they don't wanna accept my model with blp texture, can someone tell me good program for convecting jpg,bmp and more to blp....

Level 4
Dude if i do that map will not be good... Also there is too much models, i trying to import everything, music, speech, models, i wanna to create some kind of game, I don't wanna use things from warcraft... And one problem map is too big to be in multiplayer mode. Just terrain can be like warcraft.