• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scourge of Lordaeron, RPG Enhanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Greetings, Scourge of Lordaeron is the well known campaign of the humans. This project is a remake of the same name and also adds ton of new elements and features to it. I will first list what I am looking for in a Warcraft 3 style fashion and explain the nature of the campaign.

Main Quests:
- Possible Assistant Triggerer (A person who will assist me with bug fixes mainly or with the triggers I do not know how to update. I usually do them all myself).
- Find an AI Designer (Edits of many original AIs and the making of new ones).

Optional Quests:
- Find the Artist Cinematic Designer (I commonly do all my cinematics solo, but if I found a very experienced cinematic designer who makes the environment breath with you. That’s what I need).
- Find Voice Acting (Not Main quest yet, but requiring voice actors for the following Warcraft characters: Falric, Marwynn, Luc Valonforth, Menag Dragunov, Sapph Silverwing, Devine Dragunov, Captain Rickey Direfury, Othmar Garithos, Daffa the Mage, Warden Ned Kassan, Nitrogg Thundertower, Rageroar Malakai, Salandria Frost, Rokir Haosis).

About the Campaign:
The remake of Scourge of of Lordaeron into a more role playing game setting. Enter the Third War and play as Arthas Menethil, the future Lich King and present Crown Prince of Lordaeron. Enter Azeroth and travel through Lordaeron in which every citizen speaks to you upon being clicked upon and each sign you are able to read by simply walking up to them. Experience content that was removed from the BETA of Warcraft, such as Mind Rot spell, Minor Mana Potion, and other hidden wonders that will display in the game. Each map remapped. Tons of new quests and features within. Battle your way through dungeons, mazes, travel within caves, activate bridges, visit markets, and most of all battle the notorious Old Horde and the rampaging Undead Scourge in a very insane difficulty. Witness the events of the Second War in the Mythic Human Chapters of the campaign and how they effect the present. Learn about the lore of Othmar Garithos, the future death knights Sapph and Rokir, the Warden Ned Kassan and many others who will make their appearance in the campaign. Discover the rise of the Cult of the Damned and other Scourge organizations, before walking into the grand finale where both many Mythic and original characters meet for a final showdown and conclusion of the story arc.

TESTING is already in progress. Given to any volunteers who wish to check it out. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.