• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

School began

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
bah school began again..im sitting now behind my pc :p
I have pretty good marks :)
only a 1.1 for H5 from math or something but nvm i can repeat that one just get a new chance to make it :p

U guys also have school again? -.-

And yes im breaking the rulez ( because they suck :p ) by writing on this forum at this time im still at school

Level 27
By the time its 8:06 here and im listening nice 'dissection' (thats a band :p) .. and im editting :p

Oh i just pwned with Cod :p 19 kills and 7 deaths :p

Anyways im still in class 3 because i couldnt go to 4 -.- next year all my friends ( maybe ) are all away ( my friends from 1 and 2 class ) because they finished school Oo..

Omg and then im still there..alone..

Nah not that trategic :p i still have a ton of friends left xD

But anyways next year would be different

24 feb i am free!!! DEATH TO SCHOOL :p and there i am waiting for now :)

Level 45
i start school in about 20 days or 3 weeks..although.. id..be in a mess when school starts cuz i wagged last week of school and..so i dont know what im doing and the bullies will be pickin on me again :X AND OMG ALL THOSE EYES!

but i do know ill be in about 3 classes with a girl that..well...knows far too much about me and..is such a bitch..ack..horrible...and my marks...even worse.....specially english.. i think ill fail english this year...

Level 4
When you say 'people' do you mean teachers, right? :grin:

Anyways.. my first day back to school was great, I got a new schedule and had just a minor headache afterwards. :sad:

-Orc_Tamer

You'd think I'd mean teachers right? No way haha.
I've got:
-Fake gangster that have brass knuckles, blue rags that they wear over there faces because they think they're "crips", and bb pistols.
-Sl*ts that get "pregnant" and cough up blood.
-Drama queens who try to slit their wrists with pen tops and broken rulers. BUT then they get in car accidents with deer and find out they "appreciate life".
-Emo fools. They arn't so bad though, they leave you alone, lol.
-Druggies who always talk about smoking marijuana and making hash.
----
Worst of all everyone above is 14-15.

Last edited:
Level 27
You'd think I'd mean teachers right? No way haha.
I've got:
-Fake gangster that have brass knuckles, blue rags that they wear over there faces because they think they're "crips", and bb pistols.
-Sl*ts that get "pregnant" and cough up blood.
-Drama queens who try to slit their wrists with pen tops and broken rulers. BUT then they get in car accidents with deer and find out they "appreciate life".
-Emo fools. They arn't so bad though, they leave you alone, lol.
-Druggies who always talk about smoking marijuana and making hash.
----
Worst of all everyone above is 14-15.

Add me with 'An almost satanic crazy german and french hating betrayer?'

Level 12
What's "wagged" and "bullies"?

ChadD said:
Most people at school are retards.
Ehm so most people are retards?

Werewulf said:
and yeah..we got some pregnant people too, but they left school..but we still have sluts.. =_= and.....dam....
Where I went in the age of 13-15, there was a rumor of someone being pregnant but I never saw her. Never heard of anyone else.

About failing at english, I almost failed at swedish B in high school. I'm lucky I didn't. I think lots of others in the class where near failure too. Btw the last 2 of 3 years in high school we had one girl in our class. The rest was boys always teasing and bothering eachother in funny ways. :D I liked that class.

Level 45
hmm..well we start at about 30 jan or watever, then 3 months of school, then 2 weeks of holidays, 3 months of school 2 weeks of holidays, 3 months of school, 2 weeks of holidays, then less than 2-3 months of school and we get holidays until school starts again.
but since i was in year 10 i got off school about 3 weeks earlier or something...
kinda...confusing...cauze its coming from me...

Level 6
Meh you dont want to be at my school :/ theres alot of morons there, annoying slutty wh*res there, everytime you accidently walk into one they complain ''What the hell you doing?!'' I just HATE em! and also around the front of the school is what I call EMO city, theres so many emos there! the boys all pretend to be chavs and gansters and when getting the bus to home theres like 13+ year olds throwing muffins, ice poles everywhere, I say! ITS Hell there!

Status
Not open for further replies.