1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Scarlet Needle

Submitted by -Grendel
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
i just played an old game last week and the dungeon monsters really inspired me to do stuff. so here's one enemy creep form Akuji the Heartless.

*Updated with a purple version

*Updated
-Credits to Ghostwolf for providing a fixed version of the model.

Keywords:
"Dragon" fly
Contents

Scarlet Needle (Model)

Scarlet Needle (Model)

Reviews
11:01, 1st Dec 2011 DonDustin: great critters/creeps models :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpectreD

SpectreD

Resources:
    Resources:
    HE LEFT THE HIVE D: why??

2. Xian

Xian

Resources:
    Resources:
    He said he was going to get a job in Romania,with his grandparents and his daughter,anyway too bad,he could've made an epic model before he left

3. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    hes goowwwwnnnnn heeeey?

that sucks.
    but as they say no one ever really leaves the hive =D

this bugs very creepy looking when its made vertex colored all black, or bright yellow with yellow ooze dribbling from it (thats right diablo 3 map makers im talking to you), yet it has a fairy sense to it, good counter for the locust model, so that night elfs can have locust swarm night elf style.

seems like somthing useful to lots of people, not a bad note to leave on i supose.

7.5/10 the alpha channels on the wings wud have been nice =) cant ask you permission to do it now tho can i?

4. eubz

eubz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    What the.... 10/5 for this model dude.

5. missfairy

missfairy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Unfortunately neither of the models work in game. Both say the editor can't load them, the file path isn't incorrect and I tried converting the files, reloading the editor, nothing works.

Strangely, they do show up in both magos and wc3viewer, though. Can anyone give me some assistance with this?

6. Lordkoon

Lordkoon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Same problem here. I was hoping for someone to clarify and I guess I am not the only one.

7. Darkfang

Darkfang

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I just wished that this has less weight.. but it looks awesome!... i wonder why blizzard doesnt add a patch where it adds new models and stuff to the art collection of the editor, so we could save ourselves some high weight in our maps...

8. Aceseejay

Aceseejay

Resources:
    Resources:
    Not Working?

Why wont the creep show up once i use it, it constantly shows up as a green box:vw_wtf:

9. Xian

Xian

Resources:
    Resources:
    that happens everytime,its not a problem,heres the solution, test the map,it will show up normally
    it is recommended to restart the World Editor to see the model normally

10. mracoris

mracoris

Resources:
    Resources:
  11. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i havent gotten this model to apear in the world editor more then once looking back at it now, how strange, it showed up one time
    !

still cool, seems a tad ''buggy'' tho. 6/10 insted of 7.5/10 as it seems to have errors

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.