• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Scarlet crusade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I played it and it feels just way too strong.
With all the tons of way to heal the units I can barely imagine how someone would start killing units without massive amounts of firepower.
And the monks are somehow not listed in the strengths of the race while it heals better than a healing ward right at tier 2 and at tier 3 they can resurrect units.
The lieutenant is just way too overpowered: I got one and makes the units even harder to kill in early game and also allows to increase the damage of your entire army a whole lot.(get one early and you can more or less harass the opponent safely for the start of the game with all the replenish you can get from that hero and one or two healing items)
Overall this army have the strongest supports and healing sources.
So outside of the silence then attack tactic (which is only aviable if you have a race with that kind of option or if you dedicate a hero pick to that) how is it supposed to be countered?

Status
Not open for further replies.