• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SC2 contests?

Read the first post!

• No SC2 contests (keep it as it is)

Votes: 87 19.7%
  • Do a few SC2 contests but keep it mostly WC3

Votes: 197 44.6%
  • Do an even mixture of both

Votes: 136 30.8%
  • Do more SC2 contests and only a few WC3 ones

Votes: 31 7.0%
  • SC2 contests only

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • Undecided / don't care / other

Votes: 27 6.1%

• Total voters
Level 4
Well, the starcraft 2 editor is so bigger and so better, the possibilyty are infinite! So, a couple models, a couple system and a couple texture and spell would be really interesting.

Level 2
In my opinnion, add filters to show diffrend kind of content. That would do it if someone who doesnt have & isnt even intrested in SC2 to disable it. If you want to make it whole diffrend site, its your choise. But it doesnt realy hurt anyone to have some cool SC2 stuff on the site anyways :)

Level 19
I'd pick Warcraft III contests only because of the vast selection of ways to get new stuff for the Editor.
In my opinion, Warcraft III stuff can be better too, so can the Starcraft II stuff, it just depends on the maker.

I guess thw will die soon if you do that :>

Well, that post was made 2 years ago, when people still *sorta* thought Sc2 would become the big thing. We actually were supposed to largely transition into Sc2, at least enough to have a decent sized modding group. It was going pretty well during the beta when Galaxy had tons of hype, but it sort of fell flat for the most part (for several reasons).