• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SC2 Beta Usernames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Figured I would make a post for this, since now we can add friends by their name+character code.

Basically, when you are able to login/create your character, post your name/code here so that other people can add you. Also post what server you are on, I'll try to arrange the lists by server.

PurplePoot: Pewt.907
HINDYhat: HINDYhat.433
mrzwach: fernsauce.236
Trilby: Trilby.705
Mooglefrooglian: Moogle.700
Gallin: Gallin.929
ElectricSaiyan: Electric.933
JustSpectating: koondad.486
RedMarine: Redmarine.109
Dreadnought[dA]: Nuclear.635

mrzwach: fernsauce.236
RedMarine: Redmarine.109
Khlox: Khlox.488
Imtor: LightYrsAway.608
Nillere: Nillere.210
TheHunterKiller: THK.842
Kael: Kael.369
Diablo-dk: Fredbrik.403

Will update when people post. For now, EU/Asia are offline so no one can login anyways :\

Last edited:
Level 1
Maybe those digits aren't that random after all. :eek:

Anyways, I'm on the EU servers, Khlox.488.

A bit off-topic: is it true that you don't get a league assigned on the EU servers (so far)? 'cause I finished in both 1v1 and 2v2 the placement matches, but I didn't get a league. :<

Level 11
A bit off-topic: is it true that you don't get a league assigned on the EU servers (so far)? 'cause I finished in both 1v1 and 2v2 the placement matches, but I didn't get a league. :<
It actually is still 5 placement matches, it goes 2 1 0 -1 -2, kinda fail.

Anyways, I didn't get a league right away either, but I got assigned to one when I started looking for the next game.

Level 22
LightYrsAway608.png

LightYrsAway.608 @ Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.