• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Say Something nice about the previous posters avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
cuse the topic is "say something nice bout the previous posters avatar, thats wut he did. btw, nice avatar, i wunt a moving demon hunter, but i dont know where to get :'( oh well. im happy with the one that i have anyway.

p.s. metabee, nice avatar, but wuts with the shadow hunter?

Level 7
has a very positive avatar, inspirering and suggesting a compasionate and warm invorement around him(that one was wormskulls... I didn't made it to post before formula1 :p)

so why this sig? lol

Has a wierd-nice avatar, with a pretty sun and a little tree - how biedermeier :p

(btw. suggest a moving "me" avatar, anyone?)

Level 12
I like your avatar cause it reminds me of this one party i was at lol

Ya you should, you should be sitting in a chair with smoke coming out of your mouth (lol)\

Edit: the above is for rexfist

Grey archon Nice, it reminds of the crazy people at my school that want me to beat them up (lol)
Simple yet true

Level 2
Hey nice avatar sansui, but i just finished my new sig, took like 15 seconds. Needed a place to look at it. I like my avatar. Who has seen the episode of Family Guy when he gets his own country and sings "cant touch me" thats the best awesome-ness ever. I want that song.

Level 23
DarkShadow said:
GreyArchon said:
... No, not south park. :mad:
And yes, blue on black is always a good color combo.

Off-Topic: Sry, just have to say that. That sentence is out of WC3 (but I won't tell you guys who says it)

Next guy plz on-topic again :wink:

>:{

... Yes, it is also said by the peasant in War3, but Kerrigan is right. ORIGINALLY, it's from Monthy Python. There are tons of Monthy Python references in War3.

DarkShadow's avatar is dark, and shadowwy. It's also something I want for a custom immolation ability button.

Level 12
A witch a witch, May we burn her?
Grey your right

On topic- Simple and unique seems to never go wrong

Level 13
reminds me of an old MTG card thats was really good.

(sigh) those were the days when MTG was still good. no one wanted "type 1" decks, and no stupid clerics or druids. just dragons, slivers, and wyrms...
thats off topic, so dont comment on that. its just an idea thrown out there.

Level 8
Kerrigans avatar is of one of the best games ever made Starcraft! My avatar is pretty funny isn't it? i named it me and my computer LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.