• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Satanic mansion 1.9c

This is about 4 children or dunno going into some mansion which they happened to find. On the way they will find how cursed it is and what the heck is inside there.

You can change your camera view and buy health/mana by writing some letters after "/" mark. To see more help ingame, please use the Quest Button on the up-left corner on the game screen >.>

One note just before you are going from the big gate inside the mansion (to the ****) i recommend to leave your stuff on the ground cause you will mostlikely lose them after you transform into a Hero!

Sorry for putting wrong version; here was pair bugs fixed and some other things improved and music changed also from Excrementory to Regurgitate ^^. Enjoy!
Contents

SATANIC MANSION 1.9C (Map)

Reviews
MasterHaosis: Hmm.. I am also not impressed with music, but map isn't so bad. Nice work man. ,,defeat fucking satan !'' hahahaha [ ] Map scanned of viruses [ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see No- Map is yours/seems no edited from other...

M

MasterHaosis: Hmm.. I am also not impressed with music, but map isn't so bad. Nice work man. ,,defeat fucking satan !'' hahahaha
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot crash WC3 as far I can see
No- Map is yours/seems no edited from other author- but you give fair credit
[APPROVED]

Level 8
Going to give you a tip here, people like to stray AWAY from caps. Try using capitals when appropriate. As for the name I'd go with a new one, caps + the name made me not want to dl the map. Good luck

Level 12
hmm, is the map revived?

Anyways, the map name is abit disturbing (im finnish <.<). I recommend to change it
With map name i mean the file name.

EDIT: better.

Last edited:
Level 1
well sorry to give it just 1/5 but we got stuck in there and can't continue i guess.. we have 2 keys and nothing seems to be opening or happening at all.. and the key at ghouls' graveyard inside the mansion disappeared