• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Santa Claus

Santa Claus
Please Give Credit

I gave alot of Effort to this guy, and is my "First Successful" attempt on custom Texture
Thanks for Misha for poking me alot to get this model better

If Anyone Wants to Use the "Super-HighFilesize-1024X1024-691KB-Texture"
You can get it here
HDSanta
The Wrap for this Santa and the HD Santa is Different. So if you want to Use the HD one, you gotta use the Other Model (Is together in a Zip in the Link)

The Model Size, Is Extra Large,
To use this Model, I would Recommend to Scale down to 0.2 in world Editor and Set the Walk and Run Speed to 500. And It should be good.

I tried to Scale it down with various way, But it just Bugged out every time i try. So Unless I remake the Whole thing, It would not be Scale Down Peacefully.

The Corresponding Model is His Missile, (The Present Missile)
If you want Him to Hold His Bag, Just Add "Defend" Tag to your Model.

You can Use it As a ShopKeeper, Or maybe some Minimap :) (Or TD Perhaps?)

Feel Free to Edit it to your Version, as long as you credit me (And Notify Me If Possible)

Changelog: Improved the Present (Hopefully... It's not seamless but... :V)
MERRY CHRISTMAS IN 2 DAYS :)

Keywords:
Santa, Christmas, Tree, Spectacle, Chubby, Cute, Red, Snow, 25, Dec, December, Deer, Night, Happy, Hohoho,
Contents

Santa Claus (Model)

Santa Claus (Model)

Assets
Reviews
08:26, 12th Feb 2016 Misha: HO HO HO! Approved :) lemme know if you can manage to fix this size problem xD

M

08:26, 12th Feb 2016
Misha: HO HO HO! Approved :)
lemme know if you can manage to fix this size problem xD

Level 9
Santa is coming to town..

Nice! I think you just railzed.. i mean raised holiday spirits. I myself have no religion either but who wants to stay alone while everyone is singing carols!

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

P.S how about making an update right on Christmas? Like an icon?

Level 42
Santa is coming to town..

Nice! I think you just railzed.. i mean raised holiday spirits. I myself have no religion either but who wants to stay alone while everyone is singing carols!

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

P.S how about making an update right on Christmas? Like an icon?

Good idea, will do that
This model was intended to release on christmas, but i was inpatient :p

Level 12
Great resource, especially the face.

There are only two things I can criticize:
1)Santa is clearly not chubby enough
2)The red of his cloths and bag is not the normal nice Santa red, it's looking filthy like this :).. (The bag maybe should be brown when the rest of his cloths should get an upgrade?)

Level 2
Wow! Nice Santa you got there:thumbs_up:.Now the only thing left is his Sleigh and Reindeer because you don't expect him to spread gifts all over the world in a single night by running:grin:.Anyway merry Christmas and happy new year:ogre_haosis:.