• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sansui's wip textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I prolly made one of these threads before but anyway
Latest WIP
HeroDeathknightcopy-3.jpg

testrender1.jpg

Looks awsome! Much rep deserved! The new red colour scheme is much better. If you had kept with having everything gray it would have turned out terrible. Perhaps you can do that with the horse?

Lets see a screenshot of this applied to the model.

Also.. I can't see those pants you got there turning out too well. We don't want him in a thong, now do we? You could make it go a tiny bit down the legs so they are kinda "short shorts" long versus what you got now.

Level 10
Simply amazing, like others said, the contrast of the flesh-red to the skull is great; I can't wait to see this finished!

Level 4
The wrap looks a little weird on the body, but this looks awesome overall! I like the fleshy red contrast with the skull. Can't wait to see the rest of this great skin.
--donut3.5--

I feel like i'm the only one that does NOT like it. I really preferred the gray version, perhaps with some hues of earthy tones - Green / Brown for finishing touches. The red just doesn't look right to me. It's far too clean for one, if you walked around with blood all over you you'd get all kinds of stuff to stick on you, and well.. Just doesn't look as good as the gray one.

Then again, it's just me probably.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I think the horse is fine as it is. AWESOME work, now it really looks like a Death Knight.
Nice work with the hair too.

Sorry for the question, I don't know much about skinning, but where is the unwrap (if that is the right linking) for the skull on his cape?

Status
Not open for further replies.