• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

San Andreas Theme

My seccond movie. Gta SA theme in warcraft
time - 1.28
All authors of used models in credits.

-protected-

Keywords:
GTA, grand theft auto, theme, intro, movie, film,
Contents

San Andreas Theme (Map)

Reviews
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under...

M

Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Terrain
The terrain quite bad, it lack of the city environment. You should try improve it, just like dingo said. It is not at best.
Error
The camera run through wall, it could probably been done at purpose to give it a better effect. So, I won't consider it as part of the error.
Replay Value & Fun factor
It does not amuse me except 1 scene, this probably due to the poor terrain. If you give it a better look, maybe I would watch it again.
Credit & Import Material
You give credit to the sources you use and import it to the proper path. Your cinematic credit are quite unique cause usually people would just make the floating text goes up, but your doesn't.

This section earn full score.
Camera & Special Effect
Camera run through destructible/doodad a few times, but it seem to be done to give it a better effect. As for the special effect, it could use improvement.
File Size & Originality
File size are quite good since it below 3mb. As for the originality, I am not quite sure about it.
Packaging & Description/Information/Detail
The packaging doesn't have much to look at, but the description could use a bit of improvement.
Storyline & Theme
Well, it doesn't have any storyline at all. But, it certainly follow the theme of GTA.
Music & Sound
As for music, I do not notice there is any music at all till I crank up my volume. And it seems to be ok since you used GTA music.
Quality & Hiveworkshop Rules
Quality are quite average to me and it seem to follow hiveworkshop rules
Overall Review
It is quite a short cinematic that probably been design to give people to edge of what is GTA all about. But, it failed to amuse me and probably a few other due to the poor terrain.

As for the fun part, there is 1 part seem to be funny for me. Who the hell is blazing idiot enough to drive their car straight down the cliff and rammed right into tree ?

This map seems to be decent to me, I would vote it 3 even if you request me to vote as user instead of mod.
Positive & Negative Point
[+] - Unique way of represent the credit.
[!] -
[-] - Terrain could use improvement
Septimus Score System
Awful: 1-10
Unacceptable : 11-30
Lacking : 31-49
Useful : 50-69
Recommend : 70-90
Highly Recommend : 91-100
Director Cut : 101-105
Sub-Zero : 106+
Rating
1) Terrain - 3
2) Error - 9
3) Replay Value & Fun factor - 1
4) Credit & Import Material - 10
5) Camera & Special Effect - 6
6) File Size & Originality - 7
7) Packaging & Description/Information/Detail - 7
8) Storyline & Theme - 5
9) Music & Sound - 3
10) Quality & Hiveworkshop Rules - 5
Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 56/100
Moderator Rating - 3/5
User Rating - 3/5
Condition - Average
Status - Approve
Review - 1
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else. Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

Level 31
Review
Notice & Contact
This map had been examined by Alexis Septimus. If you think this map review is not accurate or require another review, feel free to contact Alexis Septimus. But, map would only be review again for second time and also for the last time unless under certain circumstances. It would be selfish to request constantly a mod/admin to keep review your map as there is many other maps waiting for approval as well.

However, if you still insist of another review after it had been review for second time. Feel free to contact other admin.

To contact Alexis Septimus, please click this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.
Terrain
The terrain quite bad, it lack of the city environment. You should try improve it, just like dingo said. It is not at best.
Error
The camera run through wall, it could probably been done at purpose to give it a better effect. So, I won't consider it as part of the error.
Replay Value & Fun factor
It does not amuse me except 1 scene, this probably due to the poor terrain. If you give it a better look, maybe I would watch it again.
Credit & Import Material
You give credit to the sources you use and import it to the proper path. Your cinematic credit are quite unique cause usually people would just make the floating text goes up, but your doesn't.

This section earn full score.
Camera & Special Effect
Camera run through destructible/doodad a few times, but it seem to be done to give it a better effect. As for the special effect, it could use improvement.
File Size & Originality
File size are quite good since it below 3mb. As for the originality, I am not quite sure about it.
Packaging & Description/Information/Detail
The packaging doesn't have much to look at, but the description could use a bit of improvement.
Storyline & Theme
Well, it doesn't have any storyline at all. But, it certainly follow the theme of GTA.
Music & Sound
As for music, I do not notice there is any music at all till I crank up my volume. And it seems to be ok since you used GTA music.
Quality & Hiveworkshop Rules
Quality are quite average to me and it seem to follow hiveworkshop rules
Overall Review
It is quite a short cinematic that probably been design to give people to edge of what is GTA all about. But, it failed to amuse me and probably a few other due to the poor terrain.

As for the fun part, there is 1 part seem to be funny for me. Who the hell is blazing idiot enough to drive their car straight down the cliff and rammed right into tree ?

This map seems to be decent to me, I would vote it 3 even if you request me to vote as user instead of mod.
Positive & Negative Point
[+] - Unique way of represent the credit.
[!] -
[-] - Terrain could use improvement
Septimus Score System
Awful: 1-10
Unacceptable : 11-30
Lacking : 31-49
Useful : 50-69
Recommend : 70-90
Highly Recommend : 91-100
Director Cut : 101-105
Sub-Zero : 106+
Rating
1) Terrain - 3
2) Error - 9
3) Replay Value & Fun factor - 1
4) Credit & Import Material - 10
5) Camera & Special Effect - 6
6) File Size & Originality - 7
7) Packaging & Description/Information/Detail - 7
8) Storyline & Theme - 5
9) Music & Sound - 3
10) Quality & Hiveworkshop Rules - 5
Rating & Miscellaneous information
Score - 56/100
Moderator Rating - 3/5
User Rating - 3/5
Condition - Average
Status - Approve
Review - 1
Reminder
The map might not be fully tested, if any user of the map found bug/error or anything else. Feel free to contact Alexis Septimus by clicking this
new_mail.png
Visitor Message.

Level 5
ha, i'm making a map like this, but diferrent, it's like GTA, where you conquer territories (businesses) and then tell them what type of business they are, which gives you income every 6 minutes, each race has its own unique business, with the basic three (harem, assassination, and drugs)

my signature makes no sense :(