• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sacrimos Modo song (redone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Crawling in My skin! these words are hard to begin
Fear is how I fall
Confusion is all that is reeeeal

There something inside me that digs beneath the surface, confusion, confusing, the lack of control is unbearing...controling, I cant seeem...to find myself again, my walls are closing in.

*got a sense of confidence unwilling for anyone to take*

I felt this way before... so insisoooooooooooon............CRAWLING in my skiiin these words are hard to begin! fear is how I fall, confusion is all that is reeeeeal.

Now its about time I see my reflection, its confusing, im loosing, the lack of control is unbearing...controling, I cant seeem...to find myself again, my walls are closing in.

*got a sense of confidence unwilling for anyone to take*

I felt this way before... so insisooooooooon......CRAWLING in my skiin, these words are hard to begin! fear is how I fall, confusion is all that is reeeeeal.

CRAWLING in my skin, these words are hard to begin! FEAR is how I FALL, confusion is all that is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL!

Notes: It might sound emo at first...until you know its meaning.

Crawling in my skin means I have fears that I have no confidence in and it gives me goosebumps.

Fear is how I fall means if the fear pops up I will be paralize.

Confusion is all that is real means that the confusion from my fear is silly or unreal, but to my mind its real.

The lack of control that is unbearing means im parolized in fear.

I cant seem to find myself again means I cant get ahold of myself when im scared.

My walls are closing in means I rather die then face my fear.

My motto, *got a sense of confidence unwilling for anyone to take* gives me confidence to face my fear and my walls break apart.

When the song repeats the first part, its telling you that I am still terrified.

Insision means im not listening to well...I think. I dont really know because I spelled it wrong on the wiki, and I got no answers.

In the end I face my fear. Thats my motto

Person notes: I edit this song from the popular band *linkin park* I got *some* of the words they used in there, but I used alot of my own custom uses.

Leave a comment or two with critisms, and wutever:grin:

Level 6
A Linkin Park song... I believe the words, "crawling in my skin" are in it.. several times.

EDIT:

Take a look, compare. Pretttyyyy interesting.

Something you should know about Crawling Lyrics

Title: Linkin Park - Crawling lyrics

Artist: Linkin Park

Visitors: 22936 visitors have hited Crawling Lyrics since Feb 12, 2007.

Print: Linkin Park - Crawling Lyrics print version

Crawling in my skin
These wounds, they will not heal
Fear is how I fall
Confusing what is real

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling

I can't seem
To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(Without a sense of confidence I’m convinced that there’s just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure

Chorus

Discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
Distracting, reacting
Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
It's haunting how I can't seem...

To find myself again
My walls are closing in
(Without a sense of confidence I’m convinced that there’s just too much pressure to take)
I've felt this way before
So insecure

Chorus (Repeat until end)

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
Consuming, confusing
This lack of self control I fear is never ending
Controlling (Whispered during chorus)

Level 24
A Linkin Park song... I believe the words, "crawling in my skin" are in it.. several times.
It says it's a remix...

I recognized that it was Crawling instantly... aside from the fact that I know the song, it's something of a meme on 4chan. If somebody says something kind of emo, you're supposed to reply "CRAWLING IN MY SKIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL." Maybe with a picture of somebody looking like they're in lots of pain.

Level 10
Person notes: I edit this song from the popular band *linkin park* I got *some* of the words they used in there, but I used alot of my own custom uses.

Brad... did u read the entire thing because I remixed it...god can you get any meaner? ...well yes it does suck lol but you could of constructed your critism alittle better saying it sucked... yes can a mod switch this to the right forum, I messed up with that.

Level 6
Well, i also recognized this was Crawling the instant i saw it. I love that song, and im glad you like it aswell. But I really think you should try to make something yourself, rather than "remixing" (or what u call it) LPs songs. Why couldnt you do better than them?

Lol, brad, i just laugh at you first comment. its so ironic, so perfect, so funny and so wrong. Read the rules;

"Community Friendliness
The Hive is a friendly community: all users are expected to treat one another with dignity and respect."

Im out.

Level 36
I was never one to pansy-up to the rules... look to Wolverabid for that :D As long as my comment didn't cause poor Sacrimo any lasting mental trauma (I highly doubt this) then the comment was all in good fun.

Listen, in all brutal honesty, trying to give you pointers on how to write a good song is liike trying to teach alotofgarbage how to write a good story. In any eventuality, it's not going to be me who makes the change.

By all means continue posting your work, and with any luck, you'll defy your brother and steadily improve, instead of following the path he took, which was getting worse and worse.

Level 10
I was never one to pansy-up to the rules... look to Wolverabid for that :D As long as my comment didn't cause poor Sacrimo any lasting mental trauma (I highly doubt this) then the comment was all in good fun.

Listen, in all brutal honesty, trying to give you pointers on how to write a good song is liike trying to teach alotofgarbage how to write a good story. In any eventuality, it's not going to be me who makes the change.

By all means continue posting your work, and with any luck, you'll defy your brother and steadily improve, instead of following the path he took, which was getting worse and worse.

True that, and anyways, even some mods break the rules...

Level 6
seems like sacrimo is just fine :)

and brad is right saying you should keep posting your work, even if were encouraging you to create something all by yourself, its all up to you.

Level 45
Remixing people's work is art? No its not, I really doubt you put such heart in it , seems to me you just wanted "what sounds cool". Make your own stuff first before touching others.

The way you appropriated the original song makes you sound cheesy and cheap.

and..dear god...fix your text layout, i cant tell which is the song, you talking about emo music or whatever your saying.

Level 10
Remixing people's work is art? No its not, I really doubt you put such heart in it , seems to me you just wanted "what sounds cool". Make your own stuff first before touching others.

The way you appropriated the original song makes you sound cheesy and cheap.

and..dear god...fix your text layout, i cant tell which is the song, you talking about emo music or whatever your saying.

This made me laugh hard. True that werewulf, this was just my modo I made like a few months ago, I CnP. Forgot to tell you guys earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.