1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Sacrimos Modo song (redone)

Discussion in 'Screenwriting, Storyboarding & Concept Creation' started by Sacrimo, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Crawling in My skin! these words are hard to begin
    Fear is how I fall
    Confusion is all that is reeeeal

There something inside me that digs beneath the surface, confusion, confusing, the lack of control is unbearing...controling, I cant seeem...to find myself again, my walls are closing in.

*got a sense of confidence unwilling for anyone to take*

I felt this way before... so insisoooooooooooon............CRAWLING in my skiiin these words are hard to begin! fear is how I fall, confusion is all that is reeeeeal.

Now its about time I see my reflection, its confusing, im loosing, the lack of control is unbearing...controling, I cant seeem...to find myself again, my walls are closing in.

*got a sense of confidence unwilling for anyone to take*

I felt this way before... so insisooooooooon......CRAWLING in my skiin, these words are hard to begin! fear is how I fall, confusion is all that is reeeeeal.

CRAWLING in my skin, these words are hard to begin! FEAR is how I FALL, confusion is all that is REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL!

Notes: It might sound emo at first...until you know its meaning.

Crawling in my skin means I have fears that I have no confidence in and it gives me goosebumps.

Fear is how I fall means if the fear pops up I will be paralize.

Confusion is all that is real means that the confusion from my fear is silly or unreal, but to my mind its real.

The lack of control that is unbearing means im parolized in fear.

I cant seem to find myself again means I cant get ahold of myself when im scared.

My walls are closing in means I rather die then face my fear.

My motto, *got a sense of confidence unwilling for anyone to take* gives me confidence to face my fear and my walls break apart.

When the song repeats the first part, its telling you that I am still terrified.

Insision means im not listening to well...I think. I dont really know because I spelled it wrong on the wiki, and I got no answers.

In the end I face my fear. Thats my motto

Person notes: I edit this song from the popular band *linkin park* I got *some* of the words they used in there, but I used alot of my own custom uses.

Leave a comment or two with critisms, and wutever:grin:

2. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Dreadful, and posted in the wrong forum. What a combination.

3. Horror.Man

Horror.Man

Resources:
    Resources:
    A Linkin Park song... I believe the words, "crawling in my skin" are in it.. several times.

EDIT:

Take a look, compare. Pretttyyyy interesting.

Something you should know about Crawling Lyrics

Title: Linkin Park - Crawling lyrics

Artist: Linkin Park

Visitors: 22936 visitors have hited Crawling Lyrics since Feb 12, 2007.

Print: Linkin Park - Crawling Lyrics print version

Crawling in my skin
    These wounds, they will not heal
    Fear is how I fall
    Confusing what is real

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
    Consuming, confusing
    This lack of self control I fear is never ending
    Controlling

I can't seem
    To find myself again
    My walls are closing in
    (Without a sense of confidence I’m convinced that there’s just too much pressure to take)
    I've felt this way before
    So insecure

Chorus

Discomfort, endlessly has pulled itself upon me
    Distracting, reacting
    Against my will I stand beside my own reflection
    It's haunting how I can't seem...

To find myself again
    My walls are closing in
    (Without a sense of confidence I’m convinced that there’s just too much pressure to take)
    I've felt this way before
    So insecure

Chorus (Repeat until end)

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface
    Consuming, confusing
    This lack of self control I fear is never ending
    Controlling (Whispered during chorus)

4. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Way to steal, dude.

5. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    It says it's a remix...

I recognized that it was Crawling instantly... aside from the fact that I know the song, it's something of a meme on 4chan. If somebody says something kind of emo, you're supposed to reply "CRAWLING IN MY SKIN THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL." Maybe with a picture of somebody looking like they're in lots of pain.

6. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Brad... did u read the entire thing because I remixed it...god can you get any meaner? ...well yes it does suck lol but you could of constructed your critism alittle better saying it sucked... yes can a mod switch this to the right forum, I messed up with that.

7. UchihaSasuke.gr

UchihaSasuke.gr

Resources:
    Resources:
    So....if it sucks why you posted?????Your song has a deeper meaning though..

8. Lingonberryjam

Lingonberryjam

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well, i also recognized this was Crawling the instant i saw it. I love that song, and im glad you like it aswell. But I really think you should try to make something yourself, rather than "remixing" (or what u call it) LPs songs. Why couldnt you do better than them?

Lol, brad, i just laugh at you first comment. its so ironic, so perfect, so funny and so wrong. Read the rules;

"Community Friendliness
    The Hive is a friendly community: all users are expected to treat one another with dignity and respect."

Im out.

9. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I was never one to pansy-up to the rules... look to Wolverabid for that :D As long as my comment didn't cause poor Sacrimo any lasting mental trauma (I highly doubt this) then the comment was all in good fun.

Listen, in all brutal honesty, trying to give you pointers on how to write a good song is liike trying to teach alotofgarbage how to write a good story. In any eventuality, it's not going to be me who makes the change.

By all means continue posting your work, and with any luck, you'll defy your brother and steadily improve, instead of following the path he took, which was getting worse and worse.

10. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    True that, and anyways, even some mods break the rules...

11. Lingonberryjam

Lingonberryjam

Resources:
    Resources:
    seems like sacrimo is just fine :)

and brad is right saying you should keep posting your work, even if were encouraging you to create something all by yourself, its all up to you.

12. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Remixing people's work is art? No its not, I really doubt you put such heart in it , seems to me you just wanted "what sounds cool". Make your own stuff first before touching others.

The way you appropriated the original song makes you sound cheesy and cheap.

and..dear god...fix your text layout, i cant tell which is the song, you talking about emo music or whatever your saying.

13. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    This made me laugh hard. True that werewulf, this was just my modo I made like a few months ago, I CnP. Forgot to tell you guys earlier.

14. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Tell me, what the hell is a modo?

15. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Probably Italian for remix, or at least a similar term to it.

16. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    What you go for. Like got a sense of confidence means that I got confidence what I do.

Thats my modo.

17. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
  18. Sacrimo

Sacrimo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Italians call it modo, but whatever, yes motto.