• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Runescape Massacre: Giant Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
on 6/6/06 a Player known as Durial321 found a glitch in runescape which allowed him to attack people outside the wilderness.

Durial321 and fellow player killers went on a killing spree in three towns, their spree was finally ended on the way to Varrock, they have received Life-time bans, and Jagex has made this glitch top priority.

Additionally, one of the pkers made a video, which can be seen here.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=b0y2huQoOnw&search=durial

Level 5
i was 1 of the killers, but runescape gave me 1 more chance because durial gave me 50k:) im happy i massicured like 400 people, we also when to lumber wutever the town u come back to life in, and wowowowo we were killing people like f*cking shit.

i got to lvl 110 that day, dude that cheat was awsome, so much killing so much fear and man that was the perfect day to, its like u kill all the noobs and everone runs away in the crowd and woooooot we had good skill in bows and we massicured 1000s and 1000s of people.

Man it was sooooooo fun and im so glad i have 1 more chance :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.