• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPGWorgenTimber

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Here it is!Another RPg worgen, enjoy it.Cataclysm is coming.Credit to me.

Keywords:
Worgen,Human,Alliance,Lordaeron,Gilneas,Cataclysm
Contents

RPGWorgenTimber (Model)

RPGWorgenTimber (Model)

Reviews
16:24, 11th Apr 2010 anarchianbedlam: Fix the animations, both attack animations look like he is holding a weapon. Still looks like it's feet are hooves. It's a good idea though, we could always use more worgen models. Rejected until updated

M

16:24, 11th Apr 2010
anarchianbedlam: Fix the animations, both attack animations look like he is holding a weapon. Still looks like it's feet are hooves. It's a good idea though, we could always use more worgen models.

Rejected until updated

Level 3
You should try to make the dude less bulky and have him use only 1 hand to hold weapons and have some custom animations for him, the Tauren chieftain's movement doesn't really fit in with a Worgen. 3/5 but I will use him in my map.