• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG Hero: Human Villager

A villager version of my human rpg hero. Useful for an rpg starting out in a common village and such. :D

*Update: Filesize has been lowered.

Permission is given to use and edit this model for your own purposes. You may also upload your own versions, as long as credit is given where it is due.
Permission to redistribute this model is prohibited.
If any bugs are found, General Frank has my permission to edit it.

General Frank:

I've updated the model with a portrait and some major fixes.

Keywords:
human, rpg, roleplaying, hero, warrior, villager, fighter
Contents

RPGHeroVillager (Model)

RPGHeroVillager (Model)

Reviews
14:34, 12th Apr 2008 General Frank: Approved. Model works ingame and performs well. Excellent for RGPs.
Level 4
gyus ... i have a problem too
my editor cant load the file: war3mapImported\RPGHeroVillager.mdl
restarted editor thousand of times .... imported the file new
downloaded the file once again and imported it again

It does not work anyway -.- need it ... best model i could found

Level 4
Its not working for me when I use it. I've downloaded and used other models before, this one just doesnt want to work..? I tried 3 times, no dice.

Level 1
Please Read: Sir your model is very cool, but it seems that it does'nt have a portrait. So
you can use the Human Mage Portrait... Coz when I used it, it does'nt have portrait. So I used the HumanMage portrait instead.

Level 28
So, would anyone happen to know how I'd go about changing the head and chest attachment points for these models, as well as attachment scaling?
I know I'm late (I'm damn late) but this is what you're looking for: Adding sounds and attachments
Regarding scaling attachments, you'd have to modify the attachment model yourself. Resizing it should be easy once you get the hang of it, but then you have to pay attention to the bones/attachment points/etc because they can be off-placed in the newly resized model.