• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RPG campaigns with tons of scaling and items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So since i'm bored with normal games i was looking into wc3 editing to find something fun.

My ideal map so far has been the chosen ones which i played many times but now i know it too well.

I was looking for similar campaigns that have a lot of its traits, mainly scaling, items and optional bosses.

Any thoughts ?

Level 14
If my campaign was ready I would suggest it since I got a lot of inspiration from the chosen ones. I can't really think of other ones that were as good. There were some fun maps by RaoDaoZao like 'this wreckage'

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Iceborn might be a map you could be interested in. It is not a campaign, but a single player RPG with story, boss fights, items and ( sometimes optional) puzzles and riddles

Level 14
Iceborn might be a map you could be interested in. It is not a campaign, but a single player RPG with story, boss fights, items and ( sometimes optional) puzzles and riddles

Oh ya I forgot about APproject's maps. Seth's Reign and Iceborn are both well done. They can get a bit challenging but so could The Chosen Ones

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

APproject Rise of the gigantes is quite interesting too.

Level 37
This thread made my day!

Bad Aero: I could get drunk now.

Good Aero: But that is not the answer!

Bad Aero: Yes it is!

Good Aero: No, Aero, no. Do you believe alcohol somehow brighten the day when you just become more stupid?

Bad Aero: Hmm, that is a good point. Alone drinking? Yeah, no. Now I know! After one year from finishing the campaign, perhaps I should update it! I had so much feedback and so much applause it has been amazing. So a new version!

Good Aero: So there's still something left in you after all. I'm not even mad at you. I'm impressed! ;)

Bad Aero: .!.

Status
Not open for further replies.