• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

RoyalGuard

This unit will guard your palace nicely as he could. I hope this could be useful. Any comments is welcome, as always.

UPDATE:
Just found out that the Walk animation twitches. It is now fixed.

Keywords:
royal, guard, guardian, eubz
Contents

RoyalGuard (Model)

Reviews
Frankster : Nice model edit and quite good line-up with the concept. Works in-game and performs well. Approved.

M

Moderation: 14:27, Friday 25th May 2012
Frankster :
Nice model edit and quite good line-up with the concept.
Works in-game and performs well.
Approved.

Stand 4 - he sheats the sword then takes it out again (now he has two swords, one in hand, one sheated) and drink from the sword?

can you add animations for a sword swing from the right or a sword stab?

anyways it looks good but fix that Stand 4 animation

BTW, I looked at it using the view in 3D option at the top and not on magos or the WE...

Level 2
Perhaps to make him more unique, do a version with a halberd, or a spear, or something like that, to make him look more.. Royal Guard-y.
Right now he could go for a general, or just some chap with shiny armour.
Just throwing ideas out there, Well done anyway.

Stand 4 - he sheats the sword then takes it out again (now he has two swords, one in hand, one sheated) and drink from the sword?

can you add animations for a sword swing from the right or a sword stab?

anyways it looks good but fix that Stand 4 animation

BTW, I looked at it using the view in 3D option at the top and not on magos or the WE...

I've tested this in-game and as to my test, the model looks fine. I actually don't upload models in this section if the model isn't tested in WE or in-game.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

To be honest i think it looks more like a roman legionnaire than royal guard but still, it looks good. 4/5