1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Round Table of Arkain

Discussion in 'The Legends of Arkain Series' started by Shar Dundred, Aug 11, 2014.

1. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Reminds me of the entire Europe during the two world wars.
    And the imperials seem like the USA, practically taking control of the allied forces and fighting wars on others' territories, while their lands are never pillaged or burnt.

We might control them against the demons or the Golden Guard. Maybe...

I think King Dorten will try to prove that he is Gardon's ally, not his puppet, but he is already entangled on Gardon's webs.

2. DD Mikasa

DD Mikasa

Resources:
    Resources:
    More like the scramble for Africa during the colonial era :p

3. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lor and Isalmur are the perfect example for this, currently controlled by nobody and just begging for someone to get them.
    Rengal, Kerrel and Salria are like Ethiopia.Independent coutries that Gardon can turn his sights on to expand Zyainor later on.

4. DD Mikasa

DD Mikasa

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wonder who will become King Leopold II

5. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    King Gardon.
    King Dorten doesn't seem the type, unless he is somehow corrupted...that or Gardon could brainwash him, thus ruining his reputation and making everyone wish for Gardon to take control over all kingdoms.

And I just gave Shar an idea:D

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  6. DD Mikasa

DD Mikasa

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ehm King Leopold II even tho a king it is not exatly know for being a king :p.

7. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    We know he was a tyrant and a murderer, but do you really think Gardon would be like him? Do you think he will slaughter the population of his kingdom just for pleasure of seeing death. He will sacrifice the population for victory, but won't feel joy in it. I just wonder he says he will sacrifice anything, but would he be willing to sacrifice himself?

The script for the 2nd human book is complete so i doubt Shar will change it based on 1 comment. However you may have given him an idea about a future spin-off campaign.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  8. DD Mikasa

DD Mikasa

Resources:
    Resources:
    I never said Gardon will become like him i was just asking xD

9. ArchDuke

ArchDuke

Resources:
    Resources:
    I spared the dark elves in ch 6, but the dark elves in ch 9 were taking orders from Merizyl the ascendant (the spider lady)

10. King Tidus

King Tidus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sir Edoarus appears in the intro cinematic for mission 9, not the actual mission
    I dont believe he made any in-game appearances so far, only in cinematics

11. Ashley

Ashley

Resources:
    Resources:
    merizyl the ascendant got an order from edoarus

12. King Tidus

King Tidus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Regarding the factions.

I think the least evil are probably the royals, since their sole goal is to defend their land as well as lives from the demon invasion that has threaten to take everything from them.

Retka’s rebellion, because although what Retka did wasn’t right, he was basically tricked into it by van durce and chances are he wouldn’t have done it otherwise

13. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    I agree with the royals.

However Retka's rebellion not, because they attacked, pillaged and opressed villages, and I more than certain that van Durce didn't order them to do that.

14. King Tidus

King Tidus

Resources:
    Resources:
    @LISBOAH
    They were tricked into rebelling by Van Durce, and seeing how formidable the ironfist was they chose to use all the tools available at their disposal (kinda like what gardon does) Im not saying their hands are clean, but they're likely cleaner than lots of the other factions, atleast in my opinion

15. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    @King Tidus
    They weren't tricked. They knew all too well they could die, but since they were power hungry they didn't give a damn. They were pawns and nothing more.

16. King Tidus

King Tidus

Resources:
    Resources:
    well their hands seem cleaner than lots of other factions to me, remember this is opinion based

17. Razorfang

Razorfang

Resources:
    Resources:
    Least evil:

Larine : she did nothing wrong, tried to stop Gardon from having his influence on salana, and tried to rid the world of Bryant

The Royals: only tried to defend themselves and their lives

Progotist the smoking: he repeatedly got attacked for no reason, did nothing wrong

18. King Tidus

King Tidus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why even put the firelord in that poll, all he was designed to be was fodder for the armies, he had no faction, he simply comes back because Shar doesn't want to invent anyone new to replace him

19. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Fair enough.

Also: New Meme! ProgaderasDidNothingWrong!:D

20. True, but he's more like a living meme now.