1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Round Table of Arkain

Discussion in 'The Legends of Arkain Series' started by Shar Dundred, Aug 11, 2014.

1. ArchDuke

ArchDuke

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Shar Dundred So how has the progress on the next chapter been going, dwarves are gonna need some aid in this one, or so I hear

2. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    I feel like chapter 10 will make us play as the dwarves and we will... have to defend for 20-30 minutes and wait for reinforcements.( aka the aid) Even Shar teased that they will maybe be the ones that receive the aid.
    I hope im not right!

3. Boriss

Boriss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Or you will have 30 minutes to fight your way through the enemy base to reach them and save them.

4. ArchDuke

ArchDuke

Resources:
    Resources:
    Oh that drawf thing, that's the chapter Shar mentioned long, long ago where we'd have to wait xx minutes for reinforcement.

This should prove interesting, finally getting to play a mission I've anticipated playing for so long :)

5. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    Please Shar make it some sort of

Legends of Arkain:
    Battle of the Five Armies!

PLEASE!!!:D

6. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No, it is not.

7. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    FATALITY! @Azarus1

Anyway, I would like to say that things keep going interesting.

8. Boriss

Boriss

Resources:
    Resources:
    Got an idea. Will send you message.

9. King Tidus

King Tidus

Resources:
    Resources:
    Gardon will be king/emperor or whatever it is of Zayir at the end of the day, just watch, and anybody who dislikes his policy or dares says anything about it will get a free helicopter ride, just like the ones pinochet gave out in chile, this is the way of the dictator after all...

anway...

I like arkain and gardon and all, I follow this thread regularly but wtf happened to my post? they put a pictures of me being called a bitch, I reply and get my post deleted, where's the fairness in that?
    I get the whole off topic rules thing, but would you be happy if youre getting called a bitch on some fan wikia, right on the front page, for no damn reason, and then when you make a statement about it, the statement gets deleted?

10. ArchDuke

ArchDuke

Resources:
    Resources:
    so we get to experience another episode of behind the scenes of arkain, sweet.

I personally really enjoyed that cutscene of Aedale being talked to by both her sister and lysera, this really made me wonder how reliable her narrative was

Oh and regarding the chopper rides,

I just couldnt leave this out (sorry)

11. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  12. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
  13. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    At everyone:
    Since I'd like to see this turn into a discussion, please elaborate how you voted and why. :p

14. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    I voted:
    -Sapphira's and Rahandir's undeads: because I honestly believe they still seek to fulfill Aridon's desires to keep balance, but the methods they will use will be different
    -Larine: she defended the cooperation between the kingdoms and the elves, a thing we all know it was necessary. Plus, she seems to be the only one to realize that Salana is now pretty much a puppet of Gardon, and as a rational being she opposes it, and tried to eliminate a potential big threat (Brian) even if she failed completely

15. ArchDuke

ArchDuke

Resources:
    Resources:
    I voted for:
    Larine: She doesn't seem evil at all, in fact she was just trying to do what's right most of the time
    The Royals: They were trying to defend their country and their homes, and did everything they could towards that end

16. ArchDuke

ArchDuke

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Shar Dundred I had this question stuck in my head for some time: What faction of the undead does Sir Edoarus serve? Rhandir's faction or Sephira's faction?

17. LISBOAH

LISBOAH

Resources:
    Resources:
    We have seen Dark Elves fighting for Sapphira on Chapter Six., and since he was seen giving them orders, most likely he serves Sapphira.
    But I still believe that Aridon lives and pretended to die.

18. ArchDuke

ArchDuke

Resources:
    Resources:
    @LISBOAH In what mission and at which point was Sir Edoarus giving the dark elves orders? I dont recall this at all

19. Ashley

Ashley

Resources:
    Resources:
    in chapter 9 of SHB if you spare the dark elves base in chapter 6, they will be present there and taking command from edoarus.they will attack the golden guard vanguard with the black dragons

20. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    I voted for:
    Gardon, Vail & Co: Although he doesn't do this for the kingdoms Gardon will make sure unlike some certain other people that the continent doesn't fall. Vail is not evil because she wants to fix her ancestors mistakes by proving that she can be trusted and it's stupid to hate someone for his bloodline. Im sure the Zyaianor empire under both of them will not be so bad.

Saphira:
    While she doesn't share Aridon's goal of balance she does want to defeat the demons for good. Some of her actions are partly revenge driven, but they haven't caused widespread damage.

Royals: They just want to defend their land. Nothing wrong with that.
    Since he hasn't appeared after chapter 4 we can't say. Since we saw him in chapter 4 in purple, aka the color of the Splecir nexus, which Saphira has technically control over he serves her.