1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Rosaria Project II Version 1.03

Submitted by CloudWolf
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A Fantasy/Futuristic RPG set in a world where guns, swords and magic combine to create yet another epic symphony from the Rosaria Series.

It has a certain Final Fantasy feel too it, and is set in a world that is quite similar to FF7.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
[​IMG] [​IMG]
[​IMG] [​IMG]

This map aims to be action-packed and completely different to any other RPG you have played on warcraft 3 to this date. It includes several cinematics, secret commands, and a handy item system which changes the heroes appearance depending on the items equiped.

You play the role of 3 individuals who have awoken from a deep slumber within a laboratory, however, you have no idea who you were before waking. After the scientists brand you a "Failed Experiment", they try to dispose of you. Not willing to die just yet, you escape their grasp, and are on the run from the republic who will stop at nothing to bring you in.

Now you must discover who, or what you are, and find the answers.

This, is Rosaria Project II

The map is bang on the B.net 4mb limit, so will work for online play.

Version 1.03:

- Now has a defeat condition, so the game will end when everyone dies

- New Secret Commands

- New Item

- FFA Arena now has a countdown before heal dissapears

- Buffed up the bosses some more

Version 1.02:

- The map is now protected

- Fixed a few typo's

- Buffed up the bosses a bit to make them harder

- Boss' Ultimate Spells now show names

Version 1.01:

- Fixed bug where the -Arena command can be typed multiple times, and messes up the arena triggers.

- Rebalanced a few parts of the game.

- Fixed bug where hero does not reappear after the gunship section.

Keywords:
Rosaria, Project, RPG, Future, FF7, Final Fantasy, Rosaria Project II, Rosaria Project 2, CloudWolf, Sci-fi
Contents

Rosaria Project II Version 1.03 (Map)

Reviews
00:41, 27th Jun 2009, by Linaze Rosaria Project II is a very good and entertaining RPG with good looking terrain. The abilities were simple but fit well into the gameplay. Good use of attachments, as well, I loved how a weapon/armor you equipped...
  1. Dragon9560

Dragon9560

Resources:
    Resources:
    i do realy like this

2. CloudWolf

CloudWolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    wow xD Thats not even a minor typo lol :) No idea how I managed that :p

3. vita1ce

vita1ce

Resources:
    Resources:
    u shud make the difficulty available for single players. Cuz is too damn hard alone lol

4. jolelele

jolelele

Resources:
    Resources:
    I played the Jartho boss and then he summoned his guard so that 2 of us died then we lost the 3 person was still alive. Thats not supposed to happen right? btw. this map rocks!!!!!

5. Kwah

Kwah

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  6. Linaze

Linaze

Resources:
    Models:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Rosaria Project II is an action rpg for three players that takes place in a futuristic world.

First of all, the terrain the was really nice, there were plenty of doodads that were placed in areas where they fit. The tile variation was also nice and I don't think there really was a single area that looked "bad" in this map, even though some looked better than others.

Moving on the the gameplay, it was rather simple, each player controlled own hero which had 4 different abilities. There were simple abilities based on spells such as Holy Light and Blink, but in this case, simple abilities only made it less confusing and more fun. The boss battles got a little bit boring sometimes since the time between them casting their abilities was relatively long and the rest of the fight was just attacking and casting some abilities. I liked the armor feature, that you could actually equip a shield/weapon and it appeared on your character's model, it helped make it feel more realistic.

There were lots of special effects, especially on the boss battle's, but there weren't "too" much, it just made the boss battles look extremely cool. The heroes abilities also had fitting special effects. There was also a lot of movement going on all the time that made the map feel less stiff.

The lasting value of this map was rather good, I didn't count how long it laster, but it'll surely keep you entertained way beyond your first game as there are three different heroes and you can only play as one of them per game.

My only problem with this map is that it got very easy from time to time, I even got to the third map once when I was playing solo. I suggest either adding some difficulty levels or if you want to keep one difficulty, at least make it a tad bit harder.

The map follows all of the Hive's map submission rules and has an extremely good description that really "sells" the map.

To summarize, the terrain looks really good and the rather simple gameplay makes this map very fun to play. The many special effects fits well with the map's action theme and the map doesn't feel stiff at all since there's always some kind of movement going on. The lasting value is also good and is sure to entertain for many games. The map was a bit too easy from time to time, and increasing the difficulty a bit wouldn't hurt. The map breaks no rules and the description here on the Hive is really well done.

4/5 (Recommended) and voted for approval.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  7. N.O

N.O

Resources:
    Resources:
    Eh, I don't know what you guys see in this map, it doesn't intrest me at all but owell, I have to say somewhat moderately good use of the models/effects.
    (do not reply to this comment b/c i know everyone gonna yell at me)

8. Jay-D

Jay-D

Resources:
    Resources:
    analucias holy spell hotkey is "H" but "H" is the hotkey for hold position so pls fix that :D

9. slipchase

slipchase

Resources:
    Resources:
    so i really want to play this map but every time it try, it freezes at the load screen, any idea why?

10. TheHunterKiller

TheHunterKiller

Resources:
    Resources:
    This map... THIS MAP IS AWESOME!

EDIT: What's the name of the boss fight music?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2009
  11. White Flare

White Flare

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Cloud not sure if it was intended but I'm gonna report it as a bug non-the-less.
    In the arena once the heal spell has been removed if you kill one of the heroes and get enough experience to gain a level you can re-invest it in heal making you the only competitor to know the spell (easy win blinking away while heal cools down before attacking again)

Edit: oh yea forgot to say the map was great lol. i loved all the work you put into making the city and the cinematics. I just wish the bosses would give a bit of a clue when they were going to do there ulti-moves so you have a second to spam heal so u don't die (the tank was the worst because not only did he blast you with his ulti but he also shot you with stun missiles the second the attack ended, normally taking 3/4ths of your life away)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2009
  12. CloudWolf

CloudWolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm afraid I've discontinued updates on this map :)

However, it is open-source and anyone has my permission to download and edit this map as they please :)

13. KingB00ker

KingB00ker

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Good, but not the best :p

The gameplay is rather boring.

Still the special effects + eye candies amuse me a lot.

I'll give it 4/5

14. arphax214

arphax214

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey is these map dead?really great work cloudwolf..

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  15. Jamgun

Jamgun

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Game is Epic Pwnage, Nice job. 5/5

16. Paliouras

Paliouras

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice map

17. elmaster200

elmaster200

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Great and Awesome map my friend, keep up the good work.

18. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's almost like watching a movie.

The bad thing is the camera the players have to subdue to while playing as choppers.
    I also didn't really dig the spells bosses cast during cinematic mode (the visual is likable) because the hero was uncontrollable.
    The players have the exact same hero (no spells differences), so there's not really much room for diversity there.

An issue with cinematic mode: the hero sometimes remains selected.

As an experience it's really something but short. Replaying it many times requires hero diversity.

19. Redear

Redear

Resources:
    Resources:
    upload_2018-9-14_16-5-9.png
    i played solo. Easy. Landscape bad. None rpg. ...