• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roll Playa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello everyone! I have been working on a couple maps over the past couple months, and i once i have them out i think everyone will like them! The main map I am working on is RP life it will be one of a few rollplaying games i will be making... I wont go into detail about these though because it is a terrific map so far and i dont want to give away any secrets... But i will say that You start as a Villager living in a refuge camp. From there you have to jobs to grow up to bigger and better things... (As in buying a house) Also i have hidden a couple cool things in there. If you have any questions i will check my email every saturday at [email protected] :razz: I have no battlenet (it gets stuck on 91% when i try to patch) so I will be giving my friend GM powers so if he is hosting you will know it =D My map will be done... Oh i would say around June'ish or July... Maybe sooner though! so, Remember, email me if you wanna ask how close i am done to finishing, how good it looks, what custom models, etc. And by the way I forgot to mention always be checking your quest log... it has alot of custom quests ine map but you have to find em... most of em are found around job sites... and pay attention to the names of some of the villagers around the camp and such they will tell you where to go and what to do! Heh sry about hqe really long into Mods... See you guys! Hope to hear from you and I think you will have a great time with my maps!

Status
Not open for further replies.