• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Roleplay] Flames of War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
The governor looked at Chit Ko"The translator is not free... so... why don't you go to your residence and take a rest?(he drops a bundle of keys on the desk) and this desk is yours..(A hatch on the ceiling opened and the governor was sucked through it onto a waiting airship) DONT MESS UP!" he cried after leaving the province(Barqueluin) to Chit-Ko's control.

The coward(Mime) was nowhere to be seen.

well, for me reforming and re setting is the same. Anyway, as such I ma make a new character, shade guy! or is it girl? who knows... UHHHH A MYSTERY!
Well it's a figure that wears clothes and a hood in such manner that you can't see anything from him or her. Also as he or she barely speaks, when when she or he does his voice is sometimes female and sometimes male, sometimes even both, confusing the hell out of people.
In terms of power she or he knows how to heal people using herbs and stuff (yay healer!) but sometimes the treatment can go horribly wrong.

Interesting guy you have here, Paillan!
That reminds me of some dude whose name is Wu-yu (無憂) in a Nationalist Chinese (aka Taiwanese) novel series called The Tale of I-chih Mo (燚之魔物語)...

are we making the new RP here or whaaa?
Probably in a new thread. Probably.

"Why you!" Edge got bloody annoyed as the Fortune Tellah laughed. "Arrgg!! I'm getting stressed, somebody get this guy back to hell!"
The curled and shivering dancing Fuckin' Tellah continued laughing his stomach to epic pain, while moving around to cause more earthquakes.
And he continued firing bullets like no tomorrow. "How I get to remember the day I set foot on that thread (-_-)"
At the mention of "that thread", Günsche the Fortune Tellah stopped giggling and stood up. As he got up, the earth trembled in great intensity because his ass' too giant. Despite having no available doors, the sound of a door being slammed was very clear. "May I know what were you talking about, Edgypoo? I've informed you many times back in hell. Now it's your turn."

The governor looked at Chih-kuo, "The translator is not free... so... why don't you go to your residence and take a rest? (drops a bundle of keys on the desk) and this desk is yours... (A hatch on the ceiling opened and the Governor was sucked through it onto a waiting airship) DONT MESS UP!" he cried after leaving the province (Barqueluin) to Chih-kuo's control.

"Yes!" Chih-kuo shouted in response. After he (Herr Governor) left...
"Okay, take some rest here and relax, comrades. We will set thing up soon."

===============

The coward (Mime) was nowhere to be seen.
"WHERE ARE YOU?!?! FUCKIN' COWARD BITCH!!!" the parcel of land immediately below Prestige begin to collapse and tremble with all the soils and rocks dancing like tsunamis. The rest of Planet Jupradus (Jupiter) could feel a slight sensation, where a glass of water far, far away, in the furthest region possible dance together in excitement...

Due to vengeance overwhelming his heart, he seen hallucinations of coward Mimes all over the place... he just saw one heading toward the southern ice pole, the land of the Shadowridges... Of course Prestige would follow, while ejaculating streams of Prestigious semen-- no, I mean, laser beams all over the place (but they do look like semen anyways).

Level 9
Will reply later

I havea idea. Why not let there be a huge empire and at the satrt of the rp, rp players would either revolt or invade the empire and set up factions?

Level 21
This is still going?I'm surprised....anyway,just dropped by to check if it's still alive.I might jump in if there is a new RP however

I am an invader. The rest of you fight between each other... but yeah, if you ask me, I also prefer small group of people RP instead of thousand of character's RP.

Yeah, it's better to have fewer characters with personality and depth compared to millions of nobody

My faction was a technically a part of Jupiter but they invaded either way.
And yes, all we do is fight which is why I usually get bored after a while.

Hence why I tried to change stuff.

@Directive255
Should I create the thread based on my pastebin?

Erm...
I think it's better I do it, since I am quite free (I don't have many homework and I'm just a high school student that's care-ree)
Where's the BB Code? Could you give me the BB code please?

Though for the next few days I would be a little busy due to exam, but that's until 14 October

What are we discussing?I'm lost
Reforms on this RP. We need to change something.
Chaosy and I came out with the idea of a dungeon, and each player can join with two or three characters max.
These people forgot how they came here, but they can remember about their backstories

How about just rebel over a huge empire that lasted for milleniums?
I have an idea, let all of us fall down to @WhiteFang's basement and let all of us fight against the Drows?

Level 21
Chaosy and I came out with the idea of a dungeon, and each player can join with two or three characters max.
I'm up for this,I'd actually like it tbh.But I'm good with anything that gives me a chance to jump in again

I have an idea, let all of us fall down to @WhiteFang's basement and let all of us fight against the Drows?
Well,I won't say no to this either

Does not really matter to me. The general concept is what I like, I don't really care about who gives the assignments.

Still, I am hoping for a depper plot than someone giving out tasks for amusement.
I had an idea, as said before, how about we all fall down to the underground and the Drows arrest us for "invading"?
Then we'll make our way out.

Level 19
Paillan tired of fighting Azlariah uses a spell to destroy the whole universe.
"Oi" the story teller says Paillan "when will you stop your god complex?"
"Some day" Paillan replies with a smile
"You won't get away with this one" Directive255 tells Paillan
"Who cares we were going to do a new RP anyways" Paillan says
Both players stay silent as they fall into a new world...
(Yay! Forth wall breaking for the win)

Level 19
Doom double post. Directive is taking too long. I am taking this.

Long ago in another place in another time... humans had been developing ever since their dawn. They forced any other race they encountered to submision or extintion. Those who survived fleed to the underground and became wreched, known as Drows. Over time this races anger and cunning would be forgoten and the humans would lead expeditions to the inner of the earth. This is the story of oneof such groups...
"Ouch" a shade said in the darkness, with a tone that couldn't be described as either male or female "the cave ends here as well" the voice added
"Very well" a male voice said in the darkness "damn if it wasn't for that bastard!"
"Hey!" Another voice said "you are not the guy that got ambushed! My life is more important than some flashlight"
"Knew we should have brought torches" yet another voice replayed "or at least some more weapons"
"Bah" the second voice interrupted "the Drows are no match for our tech"
"Hey!" The first voice said "I hear water"
"Were there's water there's light" the third voice added
"Come grab my back" the first voice said
Four figures emerged from the pitch darkness of a tunel too a small underground lake. There were some glowing stones under the water providing light.
"Much better" the second voice grinned "now we can..."
He didn't finish his sentence as all four were grabbed from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.