• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Roguecraft v61

Choose from over 40 different heroes in this 4 player co-op roguelike RPG.

FEATURES:
- 20 stages of enemies, traps, and bosses
- Scaling difficulty for number of players and leavers
- Multiple specializations and builds for every hero
- Difficulty and Hardcore options
- Many secret hero unlocks
- Randomized shops, enemies, and modifiers
- Custom weapon and armor types
- Game restarts automatically for replayability
- Variety of treasures and items
- Testing for max level builds in Arena mode
- Kick options for afk players
- Multiboard displaying information for all players
- Strength Heroes: Brewmaster, Hunter, Battlemage, Gladiator, Paladin, Death Knight, Barbarian, Artificer, Knight, Dragoon, Guardian, Shredder
- Agility Heroes: Gunslinger, Scout, Thief, Ranger, Rogue, Blademaster, Dark Ranger, Assassin, Stalker, Predator, Dryad, Archer
- Intelligence Heroes: Warlock, Monk, Tinker, Priest, Druid, Shaman, Wizard, Bard, Conjurer, Changeling, Sorcerer, Keeper, Merchant, Mimic, Faerie

KNOWN ISSUES:
- Levels sometimes failing to complete under certain conditions when doing a second playthrough after completing the game
- Items disappearing after failing a level under certain conditions

PATCH NOTES: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y_YBOAPAXkara0YBgWaNmHQ2FHA2GMBrDZPuSg_df8c/edit?usp=sharing

CREDITS:
- Map by: Butters711
- Icons by: De.Facto, Blizzard Entertainment, Praytic, HappyCockroach, Amigurumi, 8512590215848, kola, San, The Panda, inhuman89, Legal_Ease, Mc !, Uncle Fester, Deon, KelThuzad, ChirusHighwind, Golden-Drake, Pelsen, and Wildfire
- Models by: Ket, Kenathorn, assasin_lord
Previews
Contents

Roguecraft v61 (Map)

Reviews
Innovative idea. I've played similar custom games on Warcraft 3 before, but this one beats those all. Love the amount of work you've put into it. To my surprise, I didn't spot any bug in it. It is very enjoyable and fun. Please continue to work on...
Level 7
Gave this game another whirl, but I think the changeling is really bugged. At some point he randomly got -10 armor and became useless for the rest of the run, since he'd die in like one hit.
Found one potential cause! One item provides -10 armor, but +40 attack damage. When a changeling is carrying this, the -10 armor would carry over when it would transform. I've made a fix for this for the next version. Thanks for the heads up.