Roguecraft v32

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Choose from over 23 different heroes in this 4 player co-op roguelike RPG. Features include:

- 20 stages of enemies, traps, and bosses
- Scaling difficulty for number of players and leavers
- Multiple specializations and builds for every hero
- Difficulty and Hardcore options
- 5 Secret hero unlocks
- Randomized shops, enemies, and modifiers
- Custom weapon and armor types
- Game restarts automatically for replayability
- Variety of treasures and items
- Testing for max level builds in Arena mode
- Kick options for afk players
- Multiboard displaying information for all players
- Strength Heroes: Brawler, Battlemage, Paladin, Death Knight, Barbarian, Artificer, Knight
- Agility Heroes: Gunslinger, Scout, Thief, Ranger, Rogue, Blademaster, Dark Ranger, Assassin
- Intelligence Heroes: Warlock, Monk, Tinker, Priest, Druid, Shaman, Wizard, Bard

202720-781146026a209ca403cf343164377db1.jpg
Previews
Contents

Roguecraft v32 (Map)

Reviews
Alexen
Innovative idea. I've played similar custom games on Warcraft 3 before, but this one beats those all. Love the amount of work you've put into it. To my surprise, I didn't spot any bug in it. It is very enjoyable and fun. Please continue to work on...

Alexen

Map Moderator
Level 24
Innovative idea. I've played similar custom games on Warcraft 3 before, but this one beats those all.
Love the amount of work you've put into it. To my surprise, I didn't spot any bug in it. It is very enjoyable and fun.
Please continue to work on it. I'm sure you'll add even more cool content in it! :D
Those beings said, this one is approved and with a maximum rating from me.

Level 3
Innovative idea. I've played similar custom games on Warcraft 3 before, but this one beats those all.
Love the amount of work you've put into it. To my surprise, I didn't spot any bug in it. It is very enjoyable and fun.
Please continue to work on it. I'm sure you'll add even more cool content in it! :D
Those beings said, this one is approved and with a maximum rating from me.
Thank you so much! Appreciate it <3 I'm looking forward to posting some of my other projects as well

Level 2
Encountered a bug with the druid hero. If it's the last hero standing while it is transformed during a trap room, the level is considered failed and leads to a hard lock on non-hardcore playthroughs; the druid hero will not spawn in the waiting room and we cannot restart or retry the stage.