• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Road to Damnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
An early concept of Soutshore for map3:

1627810459179.png

Level 5
its realy bad and boring the story is very long and kind wrong lore if story of camp was this it was so cooll ;whisper lich king to kelltuzad and keltuzad want know more about necromancery

Level 29
its realy bad and boring the story is very long and kind wrong lore if story of camp was this it was so cooll ;whisper lich king to kelltuzad and keltuzad want know more about necromancery

It is Kel'Thuzad's backstory from the time of the Second War to him joining the Lich King, which is around 10 years long, so, of course, the plot is long. The creator is trying his best to make a well-paced story. You can't go from a mission around the time of the Second War and then to him going to Northrend.

About the lore: It is difficult to make a story about Kel'Thuzad. He appears around one page in "Tides of Darkness", it is mentioned that he saw the Death Knights attacking Dalaran, and his following appearence is in "Road to Damnation", which, like I said above, occurs 10 years after. We don't know anything about him during this time.
So, it is ok for his story not to follow 100% the lore. Because, let's face it, Warcraft lore has a lot of plot holes and retcons.

The version of the campaign you've played is an 'old' version I made a year or two ago. I'm remaking it and trying to make it as engaging and good as possible.

Level 5
The version of the campaign you've played is an 'old' version I made a year or two ago. I'm remaking it and trying to make it as engaging and good as possible.
oh thank u so where is new version yeah i was think something miss if you can make campain shorter its be very good and less boring if you make it short

oh thank u so where is new version yeah i was think something miss if you can make campain shorter its be very good and less boring if you make it short
I'm planning to make it a 6 or 7 map campaign. Not including interludes. I'm currently working on the third map, but gameplay needs some polishing and more fun stuff i'm planning to implement.

Status
Not open for further replies.