• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Playable Naga and High Elf Races ( Just for Reforge HD )

This mod provides you with 2 new playable races!

(All abilities, units and upgrades are custom made. Original races have not been changed.)

HİGH ELF

HİGH ELF

To play High Elf, choose Human and enter the game.

Here you have 2 options.

191159-24072cc9e48e4b20181e5c11e2e7e94f.png

If you choose the High Elf, you can play with the High Elf.

(But if you want, you also have the chance to choose human and play with the classic race)

278843-64096c7e44097fc8dbe5e9625b226ea8.png

Gameplay

- High elves have powerful spells, powerful air forces, and enchanted towers.

-They use two types of workers. Classic worker and engineer (Limited to 2 unit , İf Engineer dies you can spawn them again. ).
Engineer unit ımportant for elves because he can be create special towers and barricades.
Engineer can harvest 3x lumber and other workers can move lumber to him.

-All units have backpack and special upgrades .

-All units and Heroes have special abilities.

- Heroes: Kelen the Seeker , Thalorien Dawnseeker , Kael , Sylvanas Windrunner

NAGA

191162-296d88c261a895adfb7d3d3b10898276.jpg

To play Naga, choose Orc and enter the game.

Here you have 2 options.

191163-ace8124df79d7885bd0ab88d89f70c00.png

If you choose the Naga, you can play with the Naga.

(But if you want, you also have the chance to choose orc and play with the classic race)

278849-768d923e2f2300167a9f84e120502076.png

Gameplay

-Naga race have strong infantry and witchs.

-Naga units can swim and hiding water.

-They have a 2 stronger Naga Royal Guard but Limited to 2 unit
İf Royal Guards dies you can spawn them again.

-All units have backpack and special upgrades .

-All units and Queen Azshara have special abilities.

-Heroes: Azshara , Illidan , Lady Vashj , Shayra Starfin

Hotfix

-Naga heroes build time 55 now.
-Hero name problem fixed.
-Illidan use now standart metamorphosis.
-Azshara and High Elf archers range reduced.I added Ashara's minions have hotkey and skill information.
-Strike Angel's Lightning Blast ability now have a passive icon.
-İncreased Naga Royal Guard cost , 550 gold , 175 lumber now.
-High Elves towers damage reduced , and they no more Ground Pathable.
-Kelen the Seeker and Thalorien Dawnseeker have a new spells.

• Kael's model and 2 ability changed , it has been completely rework.
  • Sylvanas Windrunner no longer have frost arrow.
  • Blazing Arrows was added to Sylvanas Windrunner.
  • İncreased Naga Royal Guards build time ''60'' (before 45)
-Naga Royal Guards no longer have the Frost Bolt ability . This abillity turns into a nightmare for enemy heroes.
-Naga Royal Guards have the ability to Bash (passive) after that.
-All heroes now have titles. But they have only 1 name.
-All Naga heroes build time 55 now.I thought I had done this before , But I learned that I missed some details.
-Azhara's E ability, watery minion now has learn tooltip.

**İce Crown and Last Man Standing versions of the mod are ready.
-The first 4 players can choose the race at the beginning of the match. It was 2 before.
  • Naga Coral Gardener now has new abilities, upgrades and special traning way (previously shared with Naga Siren)
  • Thalorien Dawnseeker (Sword Master) Remastered
  • Azshara (Sea Queen) Remastered
  • Many upgrade have been added.
  • The balance of the game has been achieved in many ways.
  • Many icons have been updated.
  • A lot of descriptions have been added to the abilities, some of them have been fixed.
-High Elf Lieutenant has been completely reworked. He is now a true lieutenant. It gives morale to soldiers instead of strong attacks.
-Elven Dame added. The Elven Dames now takes the role of the mighty cavalry.
-Two new custom abilities have been added for Azshara and Sword Master.
-Elven Ballista added.
-Elf blacksmith upgrades have been completely reworked.
-All explanations have been corrected.
-Many ability and upgrade have been added.
-
A New custom flying unit has been added to the Naga race. (Sharkray) This Unit is similar to an advanced garyogle and Hippogryph.Ideal for hunting air units, but deals very little damage to ground units. It also has an upgrade that allows it to only paralyze air units. I would like to thank@ deme3s for designing this model and its icon for me.
-A new naga building has been added (Serpent Pool) and Coatl has been transferred there, along with the newly arrived air unit.
-The gold and lumber cost of the elven farm has increased. Although this building gave 10 food, it only cost as much as a human farm. This situation has been corrected.
-Reduced Guard Towers damage -5 and now deals magic damage. (previously pierce)
-İncreases Judgment of the Queen mana cost . (now 150)
-Original races have now been properly upgraded to the current version. For example, Spirit Walker is being trained in the Tauren building as in the current version.
-Fixed an issue where Sharkrays could not be targeted.
-The Icons and Models of High Elf Lieutenant and Spellbreaker have been changed.They used to look more like a blood elf than a high elf. Also, since blood elves can be played into the vanilla human race, the overlapping of these models bothered me a lot.
-High Elf Lieutenant's attack type changed to siege damage.
-Fixed an issue where the upgrade cost of Temple of Azshara and Temple of N'Zoth was less than it should have been.
-Fixed an issue where Sharkrays could not be targeted.I'm sorry I didn't notice this earlier.
-The Strike Angels now have elven ears as they should. The original model belongs to @Superfrycook.
-The Strike Angel's model and icon have been changed.
-Naga Myrmidon now has the ability to Flake Regeneration like a Mur'gul Reaver.
-The icon of the Elven Dames has changed. Now looks like a true high elf .
-Fixed an issue where the building model ( Serpent Pool ) would not appear only on the Banewood Bog map.
-Each 1-2-3 level of the Naga and High elves main buildings now have their own unique models. Thanks to @Darious for the 3 new models he gave me specially.

-The Enchanted Library ( Level 1 of the High Elves Main building ), Elven Shop, and Blacksmith now have unique models. I had a lot of fun making the models with @deme3s and I just gave the idea. Of course he did the hard part of the job. Creating a unique model really takes a lot of effort. That's why I wanted to thank him once again.
-Priest and Sorceress now have new ıcons.
-Sharkrey's hitting ground attack type waste magic damage.
-Fixed some upgrade tooltips.

PATCH NOTES
PATCH NOTES 1.1
After a long break, I was finally able to devote some time to my mod for the game. Over these two years, I witnessed certain unit models getting corrupted due to the updates introduced to the game. However, after a week of intense effort, I managed to improve it significantly, making it much better than its previous version.
All images in this post have been replaced because they contained outdated models.If you carefully examine the new images, you can get an idea about the newly added models.
High Elves
-The High Elven Lituanted unit has been replaced with the Arcane Golem. As you can appreciate, the ax-wielding elf didn't quite embody the essence of High Elf. Additionally, I needed a mechanical building killer to fill the void left by the Siege Engine unit. The Arcane Golem adequately fills both gapsh.I thank @vindorei for sharing their highly successful model with us.
-The model of the Elven Ballista has been replaced with a new model that I find more successful.The previous model had too much of a Stormwind vibe.
- As mentioned in the previous patch, we have started using the Mana Wyrm model in place of the Strike Angel, and the Elven Knight model in place of the Elven Dame., Elven Dame a special model prepared by my friend @deme3s for me, became unusable due to being stuck in an old version, another model that @deme3s shared with us on this website saved the day. He and his brother Dari have been my biggest supporters, and I would like to thank them again."

NAGA
-In the past, due to the inadequacy of the model, I was using four classic building models. These buildings have been updated with new models.
-Added a new Naga Waverider Hero.She has amazing modeling riding a Seahorse. thx @vindorei
-A new wizard with a unique appearance and special upgrades has been added thx
@Mr Ogre man
-Queen Azshara now has her own custom voice set (from WOW). She doesn't talk like a Sea witch anymore.
-Nagas had only 2 armor and weapon buffs, this has been increased to 4 as it should be. However, since the new buffs affect fewer units, their costs are cheaper

PATCH NOTES 2.0

-In the latest patch, the majority of the model processes have been completed, and the foundation of a specific gameplay has been established.This patch primarily aims to add new spells to heroes and wizards. Secondly, it addresses some unfinished models, visual glitches in certain units, and introduces some gameplay enhancements. Additionally, models of certain buildings and units have been updated.Lastly,Many spell animations and damage multipliers had to be redesigned to fit the theme. If I forgot to thank someone, they can contact me privately, and I can add their names to the Credits section.
The primary thanks for the spells go to @Daffa , followed by @Dark_Dragon and @-Berz- .
The primary thanks for the models go to @deme3s , fallowed by @Darious and @VictorZ .
Thanks for the feedback. @deepstrasz , @puck

High Elves
Hero Spells:

-Sword Master: 3 new custom spells have been added. Designed for a crowd control and damage-oriented combo. It is intended to pull opponents towards itself and deal Area of Effect damage.Use your Q to Rush into the midst of enemies, then gather them around with your W ability, and begin mowing them down with your Ultimate ability. 😏 🤺
-Pyromancer : 4 new custom spells have been added. A primarily damage-oriented hero, they can become a nightmare for enemies if not countered effectively. However, their spells are fire-based and inflict damage over time, making them a hero that can be mitigated with proper precautions. Immediately getting away from the fire would be the most sensible option. 🔥🔥
-Arcane Mage : 3 new custom spells have been added .He is designed for crowd control and continuous damage purposes. He lacks hight burst damage but provides irritating moments for opponents with his continuous damage and crowd control abilities. 🧊🟣
-Ranger : 3 new custom abilities have been added, while only the aura model of the 4th ability has been changed.I don't want to change the heroes we're familiar with from the Campaign too much, but we've never played with a Sylvanas or Ranger hero model in the Campaign. Naturally, this didn't create a habit for us, so I didn't find it objectionable to redesign this hero specifically, which resembles Tyrande quite a bit in terms of gameplay. She was designed to have kite abilities and healing power, making her a enjoyable hero that requires a lot of micro-management. 🏹
Gameplay:
-Waywatcher and Archer units had similar characteristics, and one of them seemed unnecessary. So, I added an upgrade system to them, such as the Headhunter - Berserker transformation.However, the buffs they provide are not the same.
-Visual issues in the Elven Knight (now renamed as Lancer) unit have been fixed. Thx @deme3s
- @CaptainHec designed 4 new building models added to the game, but the construction and explosion visuals were missing. @deme3s made them playable for me.
-The Magical Barrier was providing too much value for its cost, so its price has been increased from 60 Gold to (100 Gold + 25 Wood). Additionally, its health points have been reduced from 2000 to 1000. Furthermore, I have redesigned the Magical Barriers to be viewable from 4 different angles, allowing you to use them more effectively.
-A new tower unit has been added, and due to the increase in the number of magical barriers and tower types, the Engineer limit has been raised from 1 to 2. Additionally, the Engineer model has been updated.
-If you upgrade Archers to Waywatchers, you can utilize the Hawk Companion feature exclusive to Waywatchers to spy enemies.
-The Endurance upgrade for Lancers, Dragon Hawks, and Mana Wyrms has been redesigned to provide attack speed instead of health points.
-High Elves' Wineyard (Farm) costs have been increased from 80 Gold + 20 Lumber to 110 Gold + 30 Lumber. Here's the rationale behind it: Human Farms provide 6 food at a cost of 80 Gold + 20 Lumber, while Orc Burrows provide 10 food and cost 160 Gold + 40 Lumber. Elf Wineyard provides 8 food. At this point, a fair value might seem to be around 120 Gold + 30 Lumber, but since Wineyard doesn't provide defensive advantages like Orc Burrow, a cost of 110 Gold + 30 Lumber is considered ideal.

NAGA
Hero Spells:
-Sea Quenn : 4 new custom spells have been added.The spells have been designed to have hybrid skills such as healing, damage, and summoning.A versatile and enjoyable character that can adapt to any situation. 🌊🌊

-Naga Waverider : 4 new custom spells have been added. An amazing combo that pulls enemies towards you and allows you to take on the role of a tank in battle. With E, you can taunt enemies, causing friendly units to heal whenever enemies hit you. With W, you can greatly reduce the damage taken for a certain period and reflect the absorbed damage back to enemies with a certain multiplier. Additionally, if things go south, you can use your Q ability to deal damage to enemies and scatter them, allowing you to retreat to a safe area.Lastly, although your ultimate ability deals low area damage, it serves as a mobile ability that can not only transport you to the most ideal spot to execute your combo but also allows you to retreat when needed. 🛡️🛡️
-Illidan (Demon Hunter) and Sea Witch characters have not been altered due to the gameplay styles we are accustomed to from the Campaign.
Unit Spells:
-Mind Flayer mage unit has been enhanced with 4 new abilities (2 passive and 2 active depending on upgrades). Now, it has completely uniqe gameplay and evolved into a disruptive character that stands out with survival skills, causing chaos and disruption in enemy lines.Additionally, can temporarily take control of enemies' minds and doesn't hesitate to intimidate enemies with negative spells while roaming among enemy ranks.
-Naga Coral Gardener's 3 abilities have been replaced with 3 custom abilities. Now, he has transformed into a protective wizard who provides barriers to friendly units and creates an aura that blocks enemy spells.
-Naga Siren unit is one that we are familiar with from the Campaign, so I didn't want to disrupt her spell set. However, although her first ability (Parasite) is an original Naga spell, her second and third abilities, along with their icons, didn't fit the Naga theme. Therefore, I changed their icons and animations to align with the Naga theme, at least.
Gameplay:
- Naga Queen (Azshara) didn't have Hero Glow, and after I communicated this, @VictorZ updated the unit model. Thx @VictorZ
-Model changes have been made to 3 buildings.
-3 Town Center models have been changed, along with their names. Thx @CaptainHec

Credits
Contents

V9 RONAHER (12) İce Crown Version HD (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
It's better with the newly added/changed custom scripted abilities, however many units still are like the usual ones from the original game. Plus, these imported abilities have different colour and type of descriptions. Ocean Healing says 0 range...
Level 15
This is interesting but there are a number of issues that I have noticed:

-Azhara's E ability, watery minion does not have a learn tooltip, and its extended learn tooltip does not really convey the full extent of what the ability can do. Likewise Watery Minion does not have a tooltip for its level 2 or 3 forms.

-The Naga heroes have a build time of 40 as opposed to 55 which is more common in melee games.

-Most of the custom heroes all have their hero name set to their proper name, which looks very odd. Consider giving them titles like "Blood Prince" or "King". I see that you have managed to do this with Azhara, so I do not know why it wasn't done with the rest of the Heroes.

-Illidan's ultimate is based on the original campaign Illidan's ultimate, which results in him assuming a demonic form with +12 base damage in addition to the other benefits outlined in metamorphosis, which makes him basically just a slightly better demon hunter considering all the abilities are the same.

-Azshara and High Elf archers have a base attack range of 650, something unreachable even by Riflemen with the Long Rifle upgrade. Granting the High Elf archer medium armor in light of this seems incredibly strong.

-Strike Angel's Lightning Blast ability should be a passive icon.

-The Naga Royal Guard is still way too strong even if you can only have two of them at a time. Two Frostbolts and two Crushing waves net a burst of 500 damage to a single target in a small span of time with a guaranteed 6 second total stun time on a hero target. The fact that this unit retains its 45 base damage chaos attack and whopping 1350 hitpoints is a wonder, and it only costs a tiny bit more to build than a tauren.

-The High Elven Sky Fury tower is absolutely insane, it boasts a whopping 62 base piercing damage every 1.2 seconds and takes half as long to build as a guard tower (Which must first be upgraded from a scout tower) and costs about the same. What makes this building even more imbalanced is the fact that it can be built anywhere that is Ground Pathable rather than anywhere that is buildable. This results in towers built in places where other players cannot even fortify.

Many of these should be fixed as most of the units and Heroes are just reskinned versions of their non-campaign counterparts or of heroes that already exist. Thalorien is just a paladin with healing wave instead of holy light for example and Kael is just a normal blood mage.

I will be looking forward to seeing updates though, and I am excited to see what you will end up as development of this moves forward.

Edit: In only a handful of hours you addressed nearly every point that I had brought up. I like the new changes you made a lot and I can see you making abilities suited to each of the factions' strengths and I am impressed. It is clear to me that you are putting serious care in to this project. Amazing work and I will give this another test run with my friend before giving it a formal rating, but its looking great!

Last edited:
Level 7
Edit: In only a handful of hours you addressed nearly every point that I had brought up. I like the new changes you made a lot and I can see you making abilities suited to each of the factions' strengths and I am impressed. It is clear to me that you are putting serious care in to this project. Amazing work and I will give this another test run with my friend before giving it a formal rating, but its looking great!
Thank you for your good wishes. I am striving for this mod to be perfect. Please more feedback 🙂
I made some updates today :
FİX
  • Kael's model and 2 ability changed , it has been completely rework.
  • Sylvanas Windrunner no longer have frost arrow.
  • Blazing Arrows was added to Sylvanas Windrunner.
  • İncreased Naga Royal Guards build time ''60'' (before 45)
-Naga Royal Guards no longer have the Frost Bolt ability . This abillity turns into a nightmare for enemy heroes.
-Naga Royal Guards have the ability to Bash (passive) after that.
-All heroes now have titles. But they have only 1 name.
-All Naga heroes build time 55 now.I thought I had done this before , But I learned that I missed some details.
-Azhara's E ability, watery minion now has learn tooltip.

Last edited:
İce Crown and Last Man Standing versions of the mod are ready.
I've made some updates in the last two days.
Here:

-The first 4 players can choose the race at the beginning of the match. It was 2 before.

• Naga Coral Gardener now has new abilities, upgrades and special traning way (previously shared with Naga Siren)
  • Thalorien Dawnseeker (Sword Master) Remastered
  • Azshara (Sea Queen) Remastered
  • Many upgrade have been added.
  • The balance of the game has been achieved in many ways.
  • Many icons have been updated.
  • A lot of descriptions have been added to the abilities, some of them have been fixed.
I can provide you some High Elf models if you wish. I have tons of them that you can use.

Attachments

• BTNHeroHighElfMage.png
    BTNHeroHighElfMage.png
    120.7 KB · Views: 88
  • BTNHighElfCaptain.png
    BTNHighElfCaptain.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 86
  • BTNHeroElvenRanger.png
    BTNHeroElvenRanger.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 87
  • BTNHighElfShandris.png
    BTNHighElfShandris.png
    130 KB · Views: 151
Level 15
This is quickly becoming more and more developed. Every day I see another update in my notification log on hive which is wonderful. Since my initial comment the races have become more and more varied and are now more defined as unique races in opposition to the base races.

Here are a number of fantastic things that have been changed/added that I love:

-The Naga Royal Guard can now summon units instead of using frost bolt, it makes the unit still feel like a powerhouse without the insane burst that it had previously.

-Both unique elven towers have strong capabilities suited to their respective roles and function quite well. I would even be in favor of changing the High Elven Guard Tower to magic damage were its base damage to be reduced by 5 or so, this of course is merely a suggestion as I like where the towers are at currently.

-Most of the heroes now have interesting ability combinations and a logical layout. A good example of this is a caster/melee comp for heroes for the High Elves, which could consist of the Pyromancer's Brilliance Aura which grants the High Blood Mage a fun spammability of Frost Armor on allied melee units.

-The High Elf Lieutenant now has a command aura, which incentivizes training at least one.

These changes are wonderful and are counted amongst many positive things that this race mod has to offer. There are only a few suggestions I would even have left which are relatively minor in my book:

-Bubble Blast's tooltip looks vastly different than the tooltips of other abilities. It does not have any indication of damage progression in the tooltip nor the amount of bubbles added per a level.

-Judgement of the Queen is strong which is okay, but perhaps making the mana cost slightly more expensive (even just by 10 or 15) might balance it quite nicely with its low cooldown.

-Giving the fire elemental an immolation or similar 'fire' effect (even a small/static one) may sell it a little bit more thematically and define it against water elemental.

Overall I will continue to watch this with interest as it grows. I enjoy that there was also a selection of maps to choose from, it made testing with my same friend more varied and enjoyable. Whichever direction you choose to take this in you should be proud, you've definitely put in the work and it shows.

:)

Level 7
Upgrade 5-8
-
A New custom flying unit has been added to the Naga race. (Sharkray) This Unit is similar to an advanced garyogle and Hippogryph.Ideal for hunting air units, but deals very little damage to ground units. It also has an upgrade that allows it to only paralyze air units.
-A new naga building has been added (Serpent Pool) and Coatl has been transferred there, along with the newly arrived air unit.
-The gold and lumber cost of the elven farm has increased. Although this building gave 10 food, it only cost as much as a human farm. This situation has been corrected.
-Reduced Guard Towers damage -5 and now deals magic damage. (previously pierce)
-İncreases Judgment of the Queen mana cost . (now 150)
-Original races have now been properly upgraded to the current version. For example, Spirit Walker is being trained in the Tauren building as in the current version.
-The Icons and Models of High Elf Lieutenant and Spellbreaker have been changed.They used to look more like a blood elf than a high elf. Also, since blood elves can be played into the vanilla human race, the overlapping of these models bothered me a lot.Below is an image comparing human race blood elves of the same player color with my high elves.(Except for the Blood Elf Lieutenant) If you examine the images carefully, you can notice the details that distinguish them from the blood elves affiliated with the vanilla human race.
-High Elf Lieutenant's attack type changed to siege damage.
-Fixed an issue where the upgrade cost of Temple of Azshara and Temple of N'Zoth was less than it should have been.
-Fixed an issue where Sharkrays could not be targeted.I'm sorry I didn't notice this earlier.I would like to thank @deme3s for designing this model and its icon for me. I add this model visually here. 🙂
-The Strike Angels now have elven ears as they should. The original model belongs to @Superfrycook. I've added an image below. 🙂
-The Strike Angel's model and icon have been changed.
-Naga Myrmidon now has the ability to Flake Regeneration like a Mur'gul Reaver.
-The icon of the Elven Dames has changed. Now looks like a true high elf .
-Fixed an issue where the building model ( Serpent Pool ) would not appear only on the Banewood Bog map.
-Each 1-2-3 level of the Naga and High elves main buildings now have their own unique models and icons. Thanks to @Darious for the 3 new models he gave me specially.

Attachments

• blood vs high elf.png
    blood vs high elf.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,863
  • Sharkray ss.png
    Sharkray ss.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 195
  • after.png
    after.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Level 7
UPGRADE 10

- Elven Dame looked more like a blood elf than a high elf before. After @deme3s made a high elf version of this unit, my last unit, which looked like a blood elf, is now fixed. If I add a blood elf race in the future I will use the old model there. But until then , A high elf should never dress like a blood elf. :) (I am sharing the screenshots below. )

- Changed Blood Mage to Arcane Mage. His last ability, the phoenix, is now an arcane phoenix. Phoenix and phoenix egg have new models.

- After @Tamplier777 released three beautiful models , The icon and model of the Hawk Aviary, Blaacksmith and Elven Baracks building has changed.

- Renamed Elven Barracks to Farstrider Camp. The Farstrider camp now trains Farstrider units that hold an important place in high elven culture.

- A new elite archer unit has been added to the Farstrider camp. (Waywatcher)

-High elves hero Sword Master now has a final skill more suited to a Sword Master (Swordstorm) . A jump animation is now triggered every time he performs a critical attack. With @Darious sharing a new version, it now has animations suitable for these abilities. Also, this hero's 3rd ability, Fatal Strike, now deals up to 2x damage but has a greater chance to proc. This passive skill is similar to the 3rd skill like of a blade master . But the Sword Master is a strength class , not agility. And the already average attack speed made it difficult to trigger this passive ability. So, for example, I changed the last level of the ability from 4x damage triggered with a 15% chance to 2x damage triggered by 40% chance.

-Elven Ballista now throws spears straighter and faster as it should.

-All screenshots in the post have been modified. And it has been adapted to the current version.

Attachments

• before after.png
    before after.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 176
  • 192507-0fd26e5118b516c1c85d582dedbe612d.png
    192507-0fd26e5118b516c1c85d582dedbe612d.png
    906.8 KB · Views: 162
Level 7
UPGRADE 11-12

-The eye color of swordsman, worker, archer and engineer changed from green to blue. Thanks to @AetherDude13 and @deme3s for the skins.
-Updated some tooltips.
-The icon and model of all high elf main buildings and altar have been changed. Thank you to Darious and Tamplier777 for the new models. I will use the main building models that I used before for the blood elf race that I will make in the future.I am attaching the image of the new models below.
-The dragon hawk rider unit now has a high elven sound set. There is a separate sound set for their high elven version in the game. Frankly, I was surprised when I found out.
-All screenshots in the post have been modified. And it has been adapted to the current version.

Attachments

• yeni bina.png
    yeni bina.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 288

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
This looks nice, but it is clearly a true "altered melee" map and not a "melee" map. "melee" should refer only to unaltered default wc3 gameplay, and as such should be mutually exclusive with "altere melee". Thefore I've removed the "melee" tag.

Level 5
im only replaying here because i care so really take what i say with a pinch of salt:

first lets talk inconsistencies:

the new naga spell caster can swim but his animation makes it look like hes floating (not sure if this is even fixable at this point).

naga royal guard already starts with submerge even though i hadnt researched it.

now to my more subjective complains naga royal guard already starts with everything instead of having to be researched.

myrmidons can only be unlocked at tier 3 which feels unfair.

new spellcaster illidan and lady vajsh are just a reskin.

there are only 2 weapon/armor upgrades instead of the normal.

there are only 2 spellcasters instead of mostly the norm of 3 (night elves are the exception kinda but they have fairy dragons so i count it).

thats all for the naga side now elves side

the engineer tool tip is weird and doesn't make much sense heres a fix: "the engineer can harvest lumber 3 times as fast, can build towers and other workers can drop lumber to him to save time" or something along theses lines.

the arcane master just straight up has no icon not sure if its a problem on my side i can see the icon while paused though weird.

you shortened kael'thus sunstrider's name to just kael kinda confusing.

the waywatcher is just a better archer nothing to it.

and i really want to emphasize that so much of it is just a reskin with the naga i have less of a problem because they are mostly their own thing but so much of the elves are just normal humans id appreciate so changes for example what if the priests had more mana less health and maybe 1 different spell what if spellbrakers had no immunity to magic but had more health and a new spell just that tiny bit makes the race feel unique and exiting.

overall though great job i really like the attention to details like all naga building being able to be built on water none would care either way but it amerces you into the mod just that slightly bit and keep the good work.

Level 4
I love this, though elf workers really annoy me with their snobbish attitude. It's also such a turn off, how the devs didn't give Sylvanas any lines for acknowledging orders.

I really wish there was a playable high elf custom campaign or two as well, but the only one I've been able to find was cancelled. (Sad too, since it looks like they were SO close to completing it.)

Level 7
UPGRADE 13

- Azshara was causing crashes in the game due to being stuck in an old version, so it has been updated with a newer model.

• The vendor building of the Naga race has a new model.
  • The Strike Angel unit of the High Elves race has been replaced with the Mana Wyrm unit.
  • The High Elves race's Elven Archer unit has been replaced with the Elven Knight unit.
  • New abilities have been added in place of the non-functioning abilities for both Azshara and Elven Swordmaster.
  • I need to make a lot of corrections, and for now, I've only been able to update the İce Crown map; the other maps will be updated in the coming days. - Additionally, 2v2 small maps will also be coming.
@Pandora_X thx for feedback 👍 @Rukhmar , @Darious , @deme3s thx for models ❤️

UPGRADE 14

- This mode has also been adapted to the Twisted Meadows (1v1 - 2v2) map for those who want smaller maps.

-Fixed an issue that caused heroes not to line up as they should.

- Fixed an incompatibility issue that caused the Elven Knight to not appear as it should.

Mana Wyrm -------- Elven Knight

261620-d17cd5b5fd6f5ebbe7149fde360f0f79.gif 199286-06ce72acd1854889cd9bb51eb6377d5e.gif

Last edited:
Level 7
PATCH NOTES 1.1
After a long break, I was finally able to devote some time to my mod for the game. Over these two years, I witnessed certain unit models getting corrupted due to the updates introduced to the game. However, after a week of intense effort, I managed to improve it significantly, making it much better than its previous version.
All images in this post have been replaced because they contained outdated models.If you carefully examine the new images, you can get an idea about the newly added models.
High Elves
-The High Elven Lituanted unit has been replaced with the Arcane Golem. As you can appreciate, the ax-wielding elf didn't quite embody the essence of High Elf. Additionally, I needed a mechanical building killer to fill the void left by the Siege Engine unit. The Arcane Golem adequately fills both gapsh.I thank @vindorei for sharing their highly successful model with us.
-The model of the Elven Ballista has been replaced with a new model that I find more successful.The previous model had too much of a Stormwind vibe.
- As mentioned in the previous patch, we have started using the Mana Wyrm model in place of the Strike Angel, and the Elven Knight model in place of the
Elven Dame., Elven Dame a special model prepared by my friend @deme3s for me, became unusable due to being stuck in an old version, another model that @deme3s shared with us on this website saved the day. He and his brother Dari have been my biggest supporters, and I would like to thank them again."

NAGA

-In the past, due to the inadequacy of the model, I was using four classic building models. These buildings have been updated with new models.
-Added a new Naga Waverider Hero.She has amazing modeling riding a Seahorse. thx @vindorei and @VictorZ
-A new wizard with a unique appearance and special upgrades has been added thx
@Mr Ogre man
-Queen Azshara now has her own custom voice set (from WOW). She doesn't talk like a Sea witch anymore.
-Nagas had only 2 armor and weapon upgrades, this has been increased to 4 as it should be. However, since the new upgrades affect fewer units and their costs are cheaper.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. Magic Barricade might be too strong for its cost; Usually human players blocked with farms and they were less resilient and much more expensive.
  2. Not much point in having two units with the same role: Waywatcher and Archer. Essentially the same abilities too.
  3. The Sea Queen doesn't have hero glow. Could be easily added: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
Overall, just a reskin of core game abilities and units, really. High Elf isn't much different than human or the High Elf of the game's campaign. Same with the naga which are also imbalanced since they can submerge and go on water. Plus they get more food bonus from the start than the others, as well as 10 food per "farm".

Simple.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 7
I think the new naga hero have a too op skill.50% hp steal is really strong--death mask can only provide this effect as a top item.
THX FOR feedback but , Fixing this is pointless for now, because I'm currently working on Patch 2 and more than half of the heroes will have their own custom spells. 15 - 20 custom spells will be added.
Just wait a 2 days and re-download the map when you see the new patch notes. ❤️ 👍

Last edited:
Level 7
PATCH NOTES 2.0
-In the latest patch, the majority of the model processes have been completed, and the foundation of a specific gameplay has been established.This patch primarily aims to add new spells to heroes and wizards. Secondly, it addresses some unfinished models, visual glitches in certain units, and introduces some gameplay enhancements. Additionally, models of certain buildings and units have been updated.Lastly,Many spell animations and damage multipliers had to be redesigned to fit the theme. If I forgot to thank someone, they can contact me privately, and I can add their names to the Credits section.
The primary thanks for the spells go to @Daffa , followed by @Dark_Dragon and @-Berz- .
The primary thanks for the models go to @deme3s , fallowed by @Darious and @VictorZ . for effects @JetFangInferno , @Vinz

Thanks for the feedback. @deepstrasz , @puck

High Elves
Hero Spells:

-Sword Master: 3 new custom spells have been added. Designed for a crowd control and damage-oriented combo. It is intended to pull opponents towards itself and deal Area of Effect damage.Use your Q to Rush into the midst of enemies, then gather them around with your W ability, and begin mowing them down with your Ultimate ability. 😏 🤺
-Pyromancer : 4 new custom spells have been added. A primarily damage-oriented hero, they can become a nightmare for enemies if not countered effectively. However, their spells are fire-based and inflict damage over time, making them a hero that can be mitigated with proper precautions. Immediately getting away from the fire would be the most sensible option. 🔥🔥
-Arcane Mage : 3 new custom spells have been added .He is designed for crowd control and continuous damage purposes. He lacks hight burst damage but provides irritating moments for opponents with his continuous damage and crowd control abilities. 🧊🟣
-Ranger : 3 new custom abilities have been added, while only the aura model of the 4th ability has been changed.I don't want to change the heroes we're familiar with from the Campaign too much, but we've never played with a Sylvanas or Ranger hero model in the Campaign. Naturally, this didn't create a habit for us, so I didn't find it objectionable to redesign this hero specifically, which resembles Tyrande quite a bit in terms of gameplay. She was designed to have kite abilities and healing power, making her a enjoyable hero that requires a lot of micro-management. 🏹

Gameplay:
-Waywatcher and Archer units had similar characteristics, and one of them seemed unnecessary. So, I added an upgrade system to them, such as the Headhunter - Berserker transformation.However, the buffs they provide are not the same.
-Visual issues in the Elven Knight (now renamed as Lancer) unit have been fixed. Thx @deme3s
- @CaptainHec designed 4 new building models added to the game, but the construction and explosion visuals were missing. @deme3s made them playable for me.
-
The Magical Barrier was providing too much value for its cost, so its price has been increased from 60 Gold to (100 Gold + 25 Wood). Additionally, its health points have been reduced from 2000 to 1000. Furthermore, I have redesigned the Magical Barriers to be viewable from 4 different angles, allowing you to use them more effectively.
-A new tower unit has been added, and due to the increase in the number of magical barriers and tower types, the Engineer limit has been raised from 1 to 2. Additionally, the Engineer model has been updated.
-If you upgrade Archers to Waywatchers, you can utilize the Hawk Companion feature exclusive to Waywatchers to spy enemies.
-The Endurance upgrade for Lancers, Dragon Hawks, and Mana Wyrms has been redesigned to provide attack speed instead of health points.
-High Elves' Wineyard (Farm) costs have been increased from 80 Gold + 20 Lumber to 110 Gold + 30 Lumber. Here's the rationale behind it: Human Farms provide 6 food at a cost of 80 Gold + 20 Lumber, while Orc Burrows provide 10 food and cost 160 Gold + 40 Lumber. Elf Wineyard provides 8 food. At this point, a fair value might seem to be around 120 Gold + 30 Lumber, but since Wineyard doesn't provide defensive advantages like Orc Burrow, a cost of 110 Gold + 30 Lumber is considered ideal.

NAGA
Hero Spells:

-Sea Quenn : 4 new custom spells have been added.The spells have been designed to have hybrid skills such as healing, damage, and summoning.A versatile and enjoyable character that can adapt to any situation. 🌊🌊

-Naga Waverider : 4 new custom spells have been added. An amazing combo that pulls enemies towards you and allows you to take on the role of a tank in battle. With E, you can taunt enemies, causing friendly units to heal whenever enemies hit you. With W, you can greatly reduce the damage taken for a certain period and reflect the absorbed damage back to enemies with a certain multiplier. Additionally, if things go south, you can use your Q ability to deal damage to enemies and scatter them, allowing you to retreat to a safe area.Lastly, although your ultimate ability deals low area damage, it serves as a mobile ability that can not only transport you to the most ideal spot to execute your combo but also allows you to retreat when needed. 🛡️🛡️
-Illidan (Demon Hunter) and Sea Witch characters have not been altered due to the gameplay styles we are accustomed to from the Campaign.
Unit Spells:
-Mind Flayer mage unit has been enhanced with 4 new abilities (2 passive and 2 active depending on upgrades). Now, it has completely uniqe gameplay and evolved into a disruptive character that stands out with survival skills, causing chaos and disruption in enemy lines.Additionally, can temporarily take control of enemies' minds and doesn't hesitate to intimidate enemies with negative spells while roaming among enemy ranks.

-Naga Coral Gardener's 3 abilities have been replaced with 3 custom abilities. Now, he has transformed into a protective wizard who provides barriers to friendly units and creates an aura that blocks enemy spells.
-Naga Siren unit is one that we are familiar with from the Campaign, so I didn't want to disrupt her spell set. However, although her first ability (Parasite) is an original Naga spell, her second and third abilities, along with their icons, didn't fit the Naga theme. Therefore, I changed their icons and animations to align with the Naga theme, at least.
Gameplay:
- Naga Queen (Azshara) didn't have Hero Glow, and after I communicated this, @VictorZ updated the unit model. Thx @VictorZ

-Model changes have been made to 3 buildings.
-3 Town Center models have been changed, along with their names. Thx @CaptainHec

Last edited:
Level 7
Hotfix
-Some exaggerated animations have been fixed.
-The third ability of Naga Coral Gardener has been replaced with new animations.
-Additionally, a spy ability has been added to the Mur'gul. There should be a spy trait present in every race.
-I recommend downloading the latest version.
-New maps will be added in the coming days. If you have a specific map preference, please share your suggestion in the comments.
-Furthermore, please provide feedback on even the smallest error you notice. 🙏

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
It's better with the newly added/changed custom scripted abilities, however many units still are like the usual ones from the original game. Plus, these imported abilities have different colour and type of descriptions.
Ocean Healing says 0 range.

Overall, nice, still room for improvement and balancing (especially the naga: more food, water moving and submerging).

Approved.

Level 7
It's better with the newly added/changed custom scripted abilities, however many units still are like the usual ones from the original game. Plus, these imported abilities have different colour and type of descriptions.
Ocean Healing says 0 range.

Overall, nice, still room for improvement and balancing (especially the naga: more food, water moving and submerging).

Approved.
The ability to submerge and emerge in water doesn't provide much benefit to Nagas in the current map, but I'll address this in the new maps that are coming. I'll handle the other issues, especially the tooltip sections, as a priority. Thanks for the feedback. 🙃

Level 7
Hotfix
-All tooltips have been reorganized.
-2 new High Elves upgrades have been added.
-The attack animation of the Elf Ballistas has been changed. Additionally, the upgrade icon and tooltip have been rearranged accordingly.
-Naga Coral Gardenner previously did not have a portrait and was using an outdated icon. Both his portrait and icon have been updated accordingly.