Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Campaign] Rise of the Horde

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Hardtime, Oct 9, 2014.

1. DaHomieG

DaHomieG

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is the Maulgar model available anywhere? I've been looking for a model of that type of ogre for years.

2. Arad MNK

Arad MNK

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    VERY COOL!!!!

Wish you luck!

3. kakuzu

kakuzu

Resources:
    Resources:
    I dont think that the models from this project are public .

4. apcrabnightlive

apcrabnightlive

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes. I know they will not release it or I don't know if I'm wrong.

5. Hardtime

Hardtime

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm gonna finish this I swear to God. I've just been REALLY fucking busy with real life. I mean my whole life's future depends on the actions that I do now. If I don't finish this, I might just rather submit the model pack to the mod compendium? Or maybe just send it to a select group of friends. Just announcing since some of you still seem interested.

6. DaHomieG

DaHomieG

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hopefully they decide to release a few models seeing as models such as the Ogre Lord or Restalaan are highly sought after on the Hive. There aren't many Unique Draenei or Ogre models on the Hive and uploading them would do great good for the community.:thumbs_up:

7. Tauer

Tauer

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    I think if you don't finish it you should definately release the models to public. Why keep it limited? That doesn't make sense.
    But I hope you do finish it. I've always wanted to play a campaign of RotH.

8. HerrDave

HerrDave

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    If the project is weighing on your mind at such a crucial time in your life, I advise turning it into a model-pack or releasing the maps/concepts for someone else to carry on with in your absence.

Whatever anybody suggests, you yourself know best for what to do with the project.

9. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am not trying to offend someone, but I must say, that I completely agree with you. What is the point of keeping models private? (I am not talking about just these models, I am talking general.) Without models on this site, there would be a lot less great maps that we got today. Tomorider's campaign is the one of the best projects ever done, and it would be impossible to make it without models on this site.
    People would be frustrated with a lack of models, and that would turn them off to start their projects.
    Through all these years I have seen countless epic models for various important characters in WC lore, and some crucial units for some races, and all those models are gone. Because those few guys that had them, couldn't click submit button, because of their huge boner for being one of few guys who has that model...

10. OutsiderXE

OutsiderXE

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Take your time and don't stress yourself. My first wc3 campaign took 2,5 years. I've been working on my sc2 campaign for about 5 years now.

11. kakuzu

kakuzu

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well , real life takes priority so take your time . You promised you will finish this so its enough , the warchief always keeps his promises ;)

12. DaHomieG

DaHomieG

Resources:
    Resources:
    Release some models while you're away

13. Hardtime

Hardtime

Resources:
    Resources:
    While I'm away, I will not release ANY models at all. I only plan to release the resources when I give up on this but that's unlikely since, even though Im having trouble in real life, I still really enjoying making campaigns during my free time.

14. HerrDave

HerrDave

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Well said

15. stein123

stein123

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Great project, hope you finish this!

16. Warseeker

Warseeker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Interesting Project! Good Luck :D

17. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    What model are you going to use for Draka?

18. HerrDave

HerrDave

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    This is purely speculation, but I think that Draka will either be based on the NE Sentinel or the Raider.

19. DaHomieG

DaHomieG

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know I've asked before but I have to ask again; Is there any way to get the Maulgar and Restalaan models? Jesus christ they're too perfect not to share. I'd pay for them tbh.

20. Hardtime

Hardtime

Resources:
    Resources:
    Meh been too busy with Law Proper shit irl. All that philosophy and shit so haven't done much progress here. Pretty sad that it's taking too long heh. I might as well release some of the models maybe just to settle off for a none-cliffhanger situation? Meh not sure if I should release them though as most of those models were made for older projects while some were made through team effort.

Best solution is maybe make up a poll? Yeah make a poll then I might as well upload them but only if there are enough numbers to convince me. Heck if they even skyrocket, might give them to Kam for the project pack compendium.