1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Rise of the Damned

Submitted by HERON
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Heron Presents

Rise of the Damned

An Undead Campaign

A campaign about Sylvanas and Arthas... And the long way that they need to do in order to fulfill their destiny.
Like my other campaigns (Humans and Orcs), this is alternate from RoC, so because of that some things are different from the original.

Story

After Sylvanas' death and the destruction of the Alliance base... She became a ghost and now seeks her vengeance... Alongside with her Forsaken army, she will realize that even the death will not stop her for kill her enemies.
And even Arthas, although his death, the people who killed him will suffer his wrath...

Change Log

Full Version

General
- Added more 8 chapters
- Added 3 Interludes
- Changed the name of the campaign from "Journey of Revenge" to "Rise of the Damned"
- Fixed the bug of force wall in chapter ten

Credits

Thanks to

Championfighter25 - campaign's testers
Blizzard Entertainment
Tauer
Ujimasa Hoso
kangyun
loktar
Stefan.K
67chrome
PeeKay
Mr.Goblin
SinisterX
Sellenisko
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Frankster
Dark_Dragon
Darkfang
NaserKingArthas
Sclammerz
Edge45
The Panda
UgoUgo
paladinjst
MatiS
NFWar
Eagle XI
Windrunner29
Sin'dorei300
eubz
General Frank
Heinvers
Shar Dundred
Turnro
tomoraider
Warseeker
If I missed someone, please PM me and I'll add you.

Imprtent to Know

Bags

- I still learn how to make cinematic scenes to be skipped.
- Chapter Nine will be a little strange.
- It could be that some of the dialogues in the campaign will not be understandable, my English isn't good.
- Because that I haven't time for the campaign, some of the chapters will be same like the campaign in the RoC, but with some difference, so I hope you like it.

Feel free to report any bugs, tips or suggestions!
Contents

Rise of the Damned (Campaign)

1. shadowhog

shadowhog

Resources:
    Resources:
    I sorta figured it out I think some file got delated or changed when I was trying to patch up to 1.30 from 1.29 or something of the sort. Cause now all the custom campaigns I have tried items and lvls on heroes are not carrying over between missions.

2. conde

conde

Resources:
    Resources:
    nice campaign.

3. Againstallodds

Againstallodds

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello. I am playing this campaign and i ve enjoyed it so far.
    Overall i like it a lot.
    I will review it after i finish this but for now i want to report a problem that i ve encountered.
    Chapter 9: I moved forward with Sylvanas to the 2nd healing fountain but the caravan stoped midway (to the 2nd fountain)
    for 15 min and didnt follow up. I tried to cross the bridge with sylvanas but there is a field that prevented me from
    moving forward. Having destroyed both undead bases in the north i felt that there should have been some kind
    of a bag as i cleared evertyhing in m way.

4. HERON

HERON

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yeh I know, sorry about that. I wrote that chapter nine will be a little strange, I tried to do something with this, but I didn't succeed. Try again with codes until I will update the campaign...

5. Againstallodds

Againstallodds

Resources:
    Resources:
    SO... i tried to play it again . I tried to scout every corner in order to establish a reference point of what could have been the issue
    assuming that a single undead unit could have gotten away and acted as a cause for the trigger not to work properly.
    I think though that there might be more than one problems ... for instance, in the 1st fountain i tried to tank the undead attack
    and as the caravan was pulled to fight out of the fountain, instead of healing
    there half of the units went back to the starting point.
    One of my attempts to play the map was succesful but in the last cinematic i had so liittle time to react and the army i was left with was
    Sylvanas and her frail summons . I got flooded from the undead and i think that i was robbed of a real chance to win this fight.
    I hope my feedback is helpfull and that you resolve these issues in the future.