• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rise of Rapture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
z8fz4te9styf.png

3skaa6aueoj.png

Hello Mapping Community: "The Hive Workshop"! Since 4 or 5 weeks , I started with my newest Project "Rise of Rapture" (RoR), and today I thought , now it's the right time to post it in this Forum (you can find more informations under the moddb presentation: http://www.moddb.com/mods/rise-of-rapture).

uffpkbbecszy.png

• Project Leader/Terrainer/Coder/Skinner/Co. Modeller/Concept Maker: Grievous1 (Northrend)
• Co.Project Leader/Main Modeller/Skinner/Artist: Samoner (Northrend)
• Clan: Specialforce One (SF1)
• Map Website: www.riseofrapture.ch.tt
• Map Genre: Action/Arena
• Map Size: 160x160 (Big)
• Player Number: 12 Players
• Language: English
• Map File Size: 2000 kb

a4vm6nduqz6.png

• AI System (for the enemys and the little sisters)
• Attack/Shooting System
• Skill System
• 100% Import Files
• 100% Own Models
• 12 Players
• Lan/B-net compatible
• Fast download
• Dark Bioshock atmosphere
• Many Plasmids/Spells/Skills and update variations/ways
• 100% accidentally gameplay

thpy8l8m7z9y.png

Rise of Rapture is a dark action arena for Warcraft III The Frozen Throne based on the action rpg shooter Bioshock. Play and live as a Big Daddy, find a little sister and defend her or harvest her and make the highest score! Use Plasmids and other usefull things: Security Bots, Security Turrets in order to win a Rise of Rapture round! Use some ways to win a round for a example steal a other big daddy a little sister to earn more adam or hack shops to earn items plasmids and Body/Armor/Hitpoint/Eve updates for a lower price. Kill some splicers in order to defend your little sister and earn much money.

srz8ix95oal.png

Electro Bolts:
h57fmr6whmrb.png

Incinerate:
r7l5s7ezv3h9.png

Winter Blast:
6i4odgqg21u8.png

Telekinesis:
ye6h196t1l.png

Insect Swarm:
uranqsprqf.png

Enrage:
xuju5llmtokr.png

Security Bullseye:
qj1vr8njfuft.png

Target Dummy:
izv5sz2mfx5z.png

Cyclone Trap:
u3e391q4degm.png

xsvmonm9ltyd.png

xi4psppb3oiy.png

r9nsoacgxp28.png

glrl2fagums.png

6ir1nzly6nvk.png

RoR_Big_Daddy_Preview.jpg

Items.png

pictures_u2_a997f2.jpg

pictures_u4_19d65a.jpg

pictures_u5_60190c.jpg

pictures_u3_58b0ef.jpg

pictures_u1_9feb09.jpg

w5tejlpu1i35.png

Trigger: 90%
Concept: 100%
Models: 90%
Terrain: 75%
Artwork: 100%

zemvai29pmoe.png

Samoner and pkw.

I hope you like my Project-View!

Sincelery

Grievous1%20logo2.png

Last edited:
Level 6
Holy shit, this looks epic!
Can i see some shots of the terrain at some point?

The models are looking really awesome.
Would it be possible to see an RPG-campaign, based on the same idea.
After you've finished this one obviously.

EDIT: I HOPE that you won't make this 1st/3rd person?

Level 6
Im not sure how u are goin to achieve all this in warcraft without making it look awkward. Other than that, the models and the icons looks sick.

Level 18
Why dont you say you dont like them instead of sick ?
I think they/he tried to make icons and models fit with the general atmosphere he wanted to create.

Imo there are no problems who those creations, I wait to see the rest of the map to judge.

Your project looks very interesting, keep up the good work :)

Level 9
Can you say bioshock?
The "big daddy" painfully looks like a lowpoly version from bioshock. But with that aside it's look interesting, ill look forward to see how this turns out.

Level 4
I dont really understand what you want. Why is it bad or painfully that my version of the Big Daddy looks like an low poly version of the original one???
Should it be highpoly or do you think that i rip it and decrease the polycount??? I tried to recreate the original Big Daddy and I think that I was almost successfull, I really like my model so please give a little bit more critism then just saying "The "big daddy" painfully looks like a lowpoly version from bioshock." and damn, what do you want with "Can you say bioshock?" ???

Level 9
Don't worry mate, i love the model and i think most of us do.
He's just being a dick.

I'm not being a dick, i was wondering if he meant to base it off of bioshock. I for one have never played bioshock before, i just saw that character and it reminded me of um. Didn't meen to come off as offensive and im really sorry that i came off with that vibe. i just wasn't sure if you were trying to portray the bioshock character or not and thought i should bring it up.

Why dont you say you dont like them instead of sick ?
I think they/he tried to make icons and models fit with the general atmosphere he wanted to create.

Imo there are no problems who those creations, I wait to see the rest of the map to judge.

Your project looks very interesting, keep up the good work :)

Sick meens something is really awesome or cool, its slang.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.