• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Rifleman

Slayer 1.0
=========================================================
Model Edit by Urkdrengi

Comments: This is obviously inspired by the great game of Warhammer.

Please feel free to use this model in your map/campaign. Just give credit where
it's due and all that. Enjoy!

How to use: If you do not know how to import you can check out Darky27s
tutorial over at wc3campaigns.

Paths needed to import:
Textures\Slayer.blp
Units\Slayer.mdx
Units\Slayer_portrait.mdx

[email protected]

Keywords:
dwarf slayer warrior mohawk
Contents

Rifleman (Model)

Rifleman (Model)

Level 1
Bloody excellent. One thing: is there a button somewhere for this? (I just cut the face out of the screenshot and used that)

5/5 for being infinitely useful and excellently done.

Level 2
Nice! I really like it! But may I request a model if you're not too busy please? I really want to release this special campaign I'm whipping up.

I need a dwarf that looks like a rifleman. He needs to have a black beard and has 2 axes for melee and a gun for ranged. Like a hunter on WoW :)

Please I really wish for this model so I can continue on with my campaign! Many thanks are appreciated! I might need some more but I'll browse through the model and skin files. Thanks again who can respond to my post!

Level 4
Nice job. These tatoos just fit well with the bad hunter thing. The hair is very creative too (looks like a Trollish hair to a troll slayer!!).

Anyway i think its pretty good, even more with the ertwenpeller new skin, it r0x

Level 1
Nice model, it sucks that you can't see what my avatar says

My avatar is the 2 aliens coming from their spaceship saying take us to your leader

Level 4
This model holds a special place in my heart, as it is the first one i downloaded that actually works! Great model!

My only complaint: is there an icon to this, and if so, where might i find it?

Level 6
i dont remember that i dawe any model 5/5, and dwarfs are my favorite race
ill give it 4/5 400kb si small but too big and three skins to inport only for a dwarf
but soo much people posted a comment ill give it 5/5 cause its good

Level 1
I'm going to have to agree with everyone when I say "What a gorgeous goddamn model", it's unique, detailed and perfectly outlines the true characteristics of a dwarf. God I love dwarves, someone said something about an icon, that would be nice, and again with the team colors, I know you don't like them but they are useful in certain instances. I don't mean any disrespect to the model of course, but the team color thing would help.

Level 1
I don't know why but this model is not displayed in my editor. Can someone tell me why?

Last edited: