• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Riderless Elf dragonhawks

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
By popular demand, here are both dragonhawk versions without armor.
Models are optimised, with custom portraits and fitting animations for a flying melee unit.

Update: Added Amani Dragonhawk.
Update: Moved Amani Dragonhawk to a separate resource to avoid cluttering your downloads.
Previews
Contents

BE Dragonhawk riderless w armour (Model)

BE Dragonhawk riderless w armour icon (Icon)

BE Dragonhawk riderless w armour portrait (Model)

Blood elf Riderless dragonhawks (Model)

Blood elf Riderless dragonhawks icons (Icon)

Blood elf Riderless dragonhawks portrait (Model)

HE Dragonhawk riderless w armour (Model)

HE Dragonhawk riderless w armour icon (Icon)

HE Dragonhawk riderless w armour portrait (Model)

High elf Riderless dragonhawks (Model)

High elf Riderless dragonhawks icon (Icon)

High elf Riderless dragonhawks portrait (Model)

Level 8
"Question: would you like additional colours for them? In wow, there are purplish and darkish dragonhawks as well but, since I don't create maps myself, I don't know if they're worth the effort."

I feel like perhaps a green "amani / forest troll" variant could be very useful and pretty awesome to have.

Either way, great and useful model, good job as always!

"Question: would you like additional colours for them? In wow, there are purplish and darkish dragonhawks as well but, since I don't create maps myself, I don't know if they're worth the effort."

I feel like perhaps a green "amani / forest troll" variant could be very useful and pretty awesome to have.

Either way, great and useful model, good job as always!
Amani Dragonhawk done

Level 21
Well speaking of Dragonhawks there are a good amount of colors of them, and I got to say I really love them....

Edit; And no it's not a request to make more recolors...That's up you Mr. Ogre Man...
Just saying I just love the different colors of the Dragonhawks...Gives the creature a uniqueness...

Attachments

• Dragonhawk Colors.png
    Dragonhawk Colors.png
    1 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Level 12
You always make badass models. Must be the two heads. :D

Speaking of different colours, I think a white/bluish skin could make the model useable in Winter maps. Or Silver Covenant stuff. Something like this:
1678995056586.png