• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Rich Dialog] How to present rich content in a dialog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone, I am new to dialog part in GUI trigger :)
As far as I know, we can only make either title or button for dialog.
However, what if I want to have rich content like:

HTML:
<h1>main header</h1>
<h3>subtitle 1</h3>
<p>paragraph 1</p>
<button>button 1</button>
<h3>subtitle 2</h3>
<p>paragraph 2</p>
<button>button 2</button>

How could I do? Is Quest is a good alternative? Can anyone give me an example?
Thank you so much :)

Level 39
My understanding is that this is not possible. Best you can get would be floating text with different text sizes but even that doesn't allow bold/italics or different fonts. Perhaps the new UI natives would allow you to introduce this functionality but I'm not certain they scale the contents when you scale the window.

Level 3
My understanding is that this is not possible. Best you can get would be floating text with different text sizes but even that doesn't allow bold/italics or different fonts. Perhaps the new UI natives would allow you to introduce this functionality but I'm not certain they scale the contents when you scale the window.
Thanks for the reply!
I wonder will Quest be able to workaround somehow? I just wanna a custom dialog which can show more text (button is not necessary tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.