• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revive the PRS Brainstorming Discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
hey guys :D
sup?
sorry for being offline for far too long. haha

I have a suggestion, have you guys seen Heneral Luna??
Why don't we make a project like that? something historically inclined in a video-game
kind of way

======================================================
EDIT
======================================================
I noticed that we haven't changed our logo in quite a while already...
so I made a little something:
212092-albums6407-picture103098.png

comments and suggestions are welcome
Monochrome Version

I support JB McKnight's suggestion. We can collaborate in making a map somehow related to Philippine History as a kickstarter in reviving PRS.

All we need are people who are willing to create terrains replicating actual battlefields in the Philippines, and also some modelers/skinners who can whip up awesome Katipunan/Himagsikan soldier models.

Level 20
Hey guys!! Sorry I'm a little late in receiving the uh, inactivity news. About a month late. I could have responded sooner if I hadn't forgotten my password.

But anyways, really like that we're becoming active again. Doing a quick backread, I'm all for the Philippine-history-map idea. We should even do an rpg on Jose Rizal, in his adventures while writing the mysterious manuscripts that sparked the revolution.

Level 20
There's kinda no plan yet, as there's like, well, only a few members getting revived. I guess we could make some sort of project. Not necessarily a map or a campaign. Perhaps, as BLazeKraze says, an icon contest, or a portfolio or set of icons. Or we could make a thread in Screenwriting. Try fanfictionizing Phil. lit.

Roland

R

Roland

Good idea, I kinda stopped designing cause personal issues.. *Fuck you relatives*

Level 32
I'm going to put up a discussion specifically about the Philippines map today or tomorrow ^_^

I think we can do the logo thing every month or two months.

About playing online, I think it may be a good idea for someone start a discussion about it. I don't play on Garena or Gameranger so I don't think it'd be ideal for me to lead that notion :3

Roland

R

Roland

All I can say that Duterte and Binay are Mother fucking asswiping Dickheads. When I see them personally I'm gonna Go ISIS On them.

Roland

R

Roland

Poe? Her history in the government is short, I'm voting for Bayaw!

Roland

R

Roland

Bayaw is god. Duterte, I WILL FUCKING SLIT HIS THROAT AND IMPALE HIS HEART ON ISIS!!!!

Roland

R

Roland

Oh, it's great! I also murdered and raped Plazma019's mother! Even that little fuckhead tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.