• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Blackrock and Roll, Too Maps Pack

Have you ever wanted to play as the enemy in the Warcraft lll campaign missions? Well, now's your chance.
Even better, you can select 1 from 6 Orc bases to play as. This stays mostly true to the original mission, meaning no new custom units and uses mostly Reign of Chaos balancing.

Haven't got any friends to play? No worries, the AI's work. If you play solo just try to survive as long as possible and if you're playing with friends then try to kill the Undead to win the mission.

Undead AI should work properly and attack all of the Orcs hard.

When creating this mission, I saw it like the Smash and Grab mission in Starcraft 2 where the Zerg attack the Protoss without mercy and completely destroy them. But I will probably edit it if requested to make it easier.

Version 1.5: Teal attack force is reverted back to original, with very few units, to make an early orc rush a little bit harder. Blue has slightly stronger defenses now. Green/Gray's defenses are way weaker now since he was intended to be stronger than blue but a bit weaker than brown.
All other orcs have their defenses increased, especially Orange and Red.
Orcish AI attacks are way bigger now.

PS: undead defenses will feel very strong if you play map alone but should be able to be destroyed by a game full of players. Point of playing solo is to see how long you can defend anyway. :thumbs_up:

Utter Corruption: similar to previous map but Undead have abominations and Demon units.
Infernals fall from the sky and the Orcish Clans are even more unique.

Last Stand: Human/High Elven/Dwarven version of the map with new events such as zombies and Frostmourne.

Defense Eternal: Night Elven version of the map. New event such as Illidan becoming a demon and Cenarius is there to aid the Night Elves who are charged with protecting the World Tree.

Battle of the Gods: Humans, Orcs and Night Elves put their differences aside to protect the World Tree.

Cold Death: Illidan finally faces Arthas. One will reign, the other will fall. Be a part of the battle between the Blood Elves & Naga against the Undead Scourge.

Made the non undead factions/bases slightly weaker on all maps, especially Cold Death.
Also fixed some minor things like enabling Wyverns for production for red player on Utter Corruption and fixed the hotkey of the Ogre Mage and reduced its attack by 2 damage; from 24-27 to 22-25.
Cold Death v1.2 is here. Nerfed the blood elven and naga bases a bit more and gave strong starting items to the undead heroes.

Special thanks to:
johnwar
PROXY
Direfury
Kitabatake
takakenji
apaka
Filip95
General Frank
Tranquil
IamMclovin
GreyArchon
Rebellu Sidus

For all the unit models.
Contents

Battle of the Gods v1.2 (Map)

Cold Death v1.2 (Map)

Defense Eternal v1.4 (Map)

Last Stand v1.5 (Map)

Reversed Blackrock and Roll,Too v1.5 (Map)

Utter Corruption v1.7 (Map)

Level 4
my prob for this map are
-the second player base which are Maiev/sylvanas/etc base...they are handicapped(this base is surely the first one to fall and it's no fun to play with friends cus nobody wants to play them), cant build arcane sanctum without a keep, cant build keep without altar, only tier one weapon upgrade, theres no upgrade for high elves making them even weaker than the campaign high elves
-Chimaera roost and ancient of wind is just waste of space and money
-Preventing the heroes die is too hard as the undead keep going at your base plus infernal and undead heroes especially melee heroes, they cant survive long as it was crowded with undead, for alliance only uther can be revived but no jaina even they are on the same force
-andromath is only stuck at level 4, sylnvanas only lvl up to lvl 7, plus she should have windwalk not scout, and her upgrade is auto
-The undead waves keep coming until they stuck in the middle of their base,the handicapped base, unrevivable heroes...to win this map is like 30-40%
-Twilight of god; The two supporting bases besides malorne base has no gold mine, so nothing for them to do much
-In night elves map, you add sentries and warden to the watchers but sentry is basically useless without their bloodlust, the moon priestess(i guess) is my fav additional unit
-you dont need to stick too much to the lore if you want to have fun in this map i suggest, just like how you do to the blood elves and naga map, you can do that to other maps too
plus please just skip the cinematic at the start...its useless anyway
and you can make use the demon gate or the world tree rather than just let them sit there doing nothing
using roc setting is truly unique
but good work and I love to play it