• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Revenge of Mal'Ganis

What shall I do for this Campaign?

• Add more Heroes

Votes: 22 14.9%
  • Add more Custom Imports

Votes: 14 9.5%
  • Improve the Storyline

Votes: 30 20.3%
  • Improve the Terrains

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 65 43.9%
  • Call off this whole project

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sneak peaks from the final chapter.

xChrwG7.jpg

LuODtxQ.jpg

kjSQ31m.jpg

Level 29
Sneak peaks from the final chapter.

xChrwG7.jpg

LuODtxQ.jpg

kjSQ31m.jpg

YES!!

I am so happy that you haven't given up on this campaign!
If you want a tester for it, count with me!

Also. Drakkari Trolls are taller than normal trolls. They are over 8 feet tall (2.4384 meters tall).

Last edited:
Level 5
zKXGOjP.jpg

Question: is this Arthas/Frostmourne model released as resource? I want it so bad for my model collection D:

Btw, I'd love to contribute this project with voice acting, if you still need it :rolleyes:

zKXGOjP.jpg

Question: is this Arthas/Frostmourne model released as resource? I want it so bad for my model collection D:

Btw, I'd love to contribute this project with voice acting, if you still need it :rolleyes:

Sure, there it is:Arthas.BLP
If you're still interested in VAing do send me a PM thanks in advance.

EDIT: In a dire need of a good terrainer who can terrain with only world editor resources no need for imports, contact me ASAP

Last edited:
Level 26
I was enjoyed the campaign, and it shocked me that there is no 9th map, or even an epilogue. Is there any chance for it? Thank you very much for the campaign, it was pleasure.
Here is my favorite moment from the campaign. I was laughed on it for a minute. :D
WC3ScrnShot_111222_222216_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.