• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Revenge of Mal'Ganis (Version 1.1)

Zenonoth, Walichrage, joaquim98 presents

ZsFzc3D.jpg

The Revenge of Mal'Ganis ACT I - Dreadlord's Return V1.3
Zenonoth - Walichrage - joaquim98
Features

y8nxUiB.png

- 8 Missions, 2 Interludes
- Voice acting
- Modified Undead Techtree
- AI
- Various Difficulties

Story

Mb1j70h.png

"After his defeat at the hands of Arthas Menethil in Northrend, Mal'Ganis who was the jailer of the Lich King felt betrayed by both his dreadlord brethren and the dark lord of the undead. He plots to enact his ultimate revenge upon Arthas who's now the Lich King's champion."
Playable Characters

um9dpW3.png

fWjnF0J.jpg

Mal'Ganis: The primary character of the campaign, seeking his ultimate vengeance upon Arthas.
3648P3N.jpg

Rage Winterchill: An orc warlock buried in Fenris Keep, to be raised by Mal'Ganis to aid the legion's plans.

Te9DKVY.jpg

Thule Ravenclaw: Owner of Fenris Keep who later succumbs to the will of the Lich King.
RzrkiBz.jpg

Archimonde: Eredar lord of the Burning Legion who comes to Azeroth to unmake it.
HeInHEN.jpg

Mannoroth: Archimonde's enforcer, brought upon Azeroth to aid in it's invasion.
9MuZwwG.jpg

Tichondrius: Another Dreadlord who seeks to corrupt the forests of Ashenvale.
z4UFEXV.jpg

Prince Xavalis: A Satyr warrior, faithful to the Burning Legion.
S2wNMzJ.jpg

Arthas: He departs to Kalimdor to quell the legion's plans on behalf of the Lich King's orders.

Screenshots

qpHIGRq.png

HkttK3V.jpg

oV6d2gk.jpg

UOlo3Cw.jpg

sevWKb2.jpg

byed3X8.jpg

Videos

jV91Dcj.png

Changelog

gzHJ0tg.png

- Version 1.0: Map posted
- Version 1.1: Fixed AI for second and fifth mission
- Version 1.2: Major fixes
- Version 1.3: Major fixes

Credits

W7qNgoh.png

~ * MAIN TEAM * ~
Zenonoth, Walichrage, joaquim98

~ * IMPORTANT CONTRIBUTORS * ~

trebla ratilla, millzy, MasterBlaster, Robinson, Heini, sasha11, LISBOAH, deepstrasz, MogulKhan, PrinceYaser, renegade, maxxus, WarcraftLiterature,
Greenfist Warlocks, Anaxie, Wardota2 Gamer, DD Mikasa, Chaosy, Verb8im

~ * RESOURCES * ~
Eusira, Kuhneghetz, Tranquil, WyrWuulfe, apaka, hellblazer, Draknyte1, Deolrin, assasin_lord, Mephestrial, Sellenisko, Amigurumi, AlienAtSystem, Teaspoon, Chilla_killa, hortaxman, The Weird Human, Uncle Fester, eubz, Happy Tauren, bisnar13, sunchips, Ujimasa Hojo, UgoUgo, Ubernator, imforfun, Lender, HerrDave, kellym0, Blood Raven, Solu9, draken koning, 67chrome, CRAZYRUSSIAN, DforDanne, -BerZ- MatiS, Peacegetter, FersZ, Kero13, Blizzard Entertainment

PLEASE NOTIFY ME FAST IF I USED A RESOURCE YOU MADE AND I FORGOT TO INCLUDE YOU IN THE LIST.

Contents

Revenge of Mal'Ganis (Version 1.3) (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Pre V. 1.1 -not sure if the music on the campaign screen and main menu collide or not but you should check it just in case; besides no one actually stays more than a couple of seconds on the campaign screen anyway, so no music is needed there. V...
god1ess
I just finished playing v 1.3 (Hard Mode). Overall i enjoyed it. Bit too short perhaps the abrupt ending between chapter 7 to 8 feels disconnected story wise. I prefer RTS dominated campaigns and this is my "type of campaign", so thank you...
Freecell
I've been playing through this for the last couple of days, and I enjoyed it a lot. Personally, I found Chapter 2 to be the hardest, even though repelling enemy zeppelins was pretty easy, just because of how hard it was to take out the bases with all...
Warseeker
Hello, I've just finished playing your campaign. It was pretty fun and interesting, I like its story and features. The gameplay was okay. Here's my review : Chapter One : - Too many tomes and items are spawned in this mission which makes the...
Level 1
Hi. Just download this campaign. Is it supposed to have some resources when starting Chapter 1? There is probably some bug since I got 0 gold and 0 lumber.

Campaign version 1.3
Game version 1.28.5.7680

Level 21
Finished this one a few weeks back. I outlined a lot of my thoughts in my video playthrough, but will list below the items that account for the two missing stars as well as the things I liked a lot. 3/5 and would come back and add stars if there are updates though it seems that the creator has moved on to another project. It would take relatively minor changes to take this campaign from good to great in my opinion;
  • The unique hero play and plethora of items was extremely fun and was foundational to my enjoyment. Using Mal'Ganis to create zombie armies was neat and could have been used more in some fashion on the macro maps like in Map 3, which was one of my favorites.
  • Map 7 was very memorable and fun with the Satyr tech tree. It was fairly straightforward and easy to understand, yet required full utilization to take on so many enemy factions.
  • I don't have of an opinion on the voice acting; I think I would feel the same whether it was there or not there.
  • Odd functioning AI: At times, it seemed that the AI in macro missions could build faster than usual. Further, base defenses would react to provocations far outside of the main bases. Mission 2 in particular when it is only a micro section, the enemy will send all their units to you for attacking a tower in the middle of nowhere, then rebuild everything and do it again.
  • Inconsistent difficulty expectations: only certain parts of certain maps get tough, while the rest is a relative breeze. The beginning of Map 2 is tough then a coast to the finish (sort of). Mission 1 is a fun, relatively casual micro map that can be quickly lost against the optional dragons. Elaboration next.
  • Map 5 has dragons built super fast that can be Unholy Frenzied and Map 6 has a Bronze Dragon boss that flame strikes over and over every half second with no end. These two in particular are examples of things that don't come across as actually tested or rather, when they were, they were justified with a "oh, they'll figure something out".
  • To be clear, I am not commenting that this is too hard per say - there are some folks on this site that try to crawl inside my asshole because they think I'm complaining stuff is too hard for me. Instead, I'm pointing out what I see as design flaws that could be changed in some fashion to remove artificial tedium due to oddly implemented mechanics. This does not translate as a blanket "make it easier". For example, if the Map 5 defending units issue I mentioned is addressed, make their attacks come more frequently to counter it.
This list may seem very critical, but it's mostly just elaborating on relatively minor, key points for my score.

Last edited:
Level 3
Level 6 is anoying. These tauren attacks are too brutal, and getting through then is very hard with their allies (the purple undead base) on your back during a counter attack.

You known what could be more fun instead? Make the tauren camp both stronger (like, impossibly strong) and hostile to both undead bases instead of just to the player.

The strategy would be to force both forces to fight against it other while the player head inside the cave with our buddy Mal-Mal.

Just imagine, the dread of being completely stomp by a tauren horde after you watched the complete slaughter of the other base? XD (This is just an ideia, of course. The campaign until this point was enjoyable, it's just this one mission that could be a little better in my opinion)

Last edited:
Level 5
I played it through and I liked it. The Campaign was challenging at Hard.
Much here is already said, so I make this short..

I think the tips at Chapter 8 are a bit unnecessary and Chapter 5 was really annoying for me to play actually.
When I try to do side quests, I basically have to go through the orc camp and when I do that, the whole army attacks me.
Also Dragon + Unholy frenzy is OP. My buildings melt in seconds. I tried it so much and spent hours into it but in the end I cheated my way through it.

The voice acting was OK and I enjoyed that I had to use my sleep abillity so much.
The AOE Combo you could do in Chapter 5 was also neat. Infernal Stun -> Blizzard -> Frost Nova -> Swarm
I rate 4/5.

Level 23
This was a really fun campaign. The tauren mission + the silverpine mission were extremely difficult, and great sense of accomplishment to beat.

Playing this campaign reminds me of the impact voice acting can make on a campaign (very positive, big impact!).

The AI for the silverpine mission was actually really good, and even when I tried to bug it by luring enemies onto islands and then killing their zeppelins, they still made new zeppelins to rescue the trapped troops. :p

The ending boss fight was designed really well, and almost all of the spells had functions that helped you counter the enemy hero. A great example of how a boss fight should be.

I normally have trouble with enjoying campaigns that are very linear (i.e main character on a single quest, there are no deviations or conflicts between characters), but I though this was a great campaign. Thanks for uploading!

Level 10
I like the campaign so far and I'm on chapter 5 now. The voice acting seems decent and I can ignore the fact that some of it is a bit lifeless and a bit low on charisma but that's fine. I also would like to mention that hard difficulty is cancerous on this specific chapter. You get constantly attacked by 4 large red dragons which is very hard to deal with.
Chapter 4 was very satisfying due to the fact that you play with the mighty Archimonde himself.
If any of you finished chapter 5 on hard difficulty, do give me some instructions on how to win, and thank you. By my calculations, they attack with a massive army of ground units followed by 3 Red Dragons on the mark of minute 5 exactly.
I'm gonna give it 5/5 for now because I like it so far, except for the part that mission 5 is impossible to finish on hard difficulty.

Last edited:
I like the campaign so far and I'm on chapter 5 now. The voice acting seems decent and I can ignore the fact that some of it is a bit lifeless and a bit low on charisma but that's fine. I also would like to mention that hard difficulty is cancerous on this specific chapter. You get constantly attacked by 4 large red dragons which is very hard to deal with.
Chapter 4 was very satisfying due to the fact that you play with the mighty Archimonde himself.
If any of you finished chapter 5 on hard difficulty, do give me some instructions on how to win, and thank you. By my calculations, they attack with a massive army of ground units followed by 3 Red Dragons on the mark of minute 5 exactly.
I'm gonna give it 5/5 for now because I like it so far, except for the part that mission 5 is impossible to finish on hard difficulty.

I'll work on remaking the entire campaign in a perfect way in the next February, I fully understand what you encountered with the campaign and I'm willing to fix it ASAP.

Level 18
Okay, I've played this campaign in its entirety.

Overall, I think it turned out great. Please keep this in mind as you read on, I want to stress that it is a great campaign and what follows are suggestions to make it even better.

Wall of text incoming.

Chapter One – Northrend [5/5]

• This mission is designed really well, I love that you are playing the classic dungeon crawling but you can find limited resources to recruit troops.
  • The terrain is excellent.
Chapter Two – Silverpine [5/5]

• BUG: If you haven’t skipped the intro cinematic, hitting Escape during gameplay will run all of the messages occurring immediately after gameplay start, including the quest messages.
  • An immensely difficult mission that felt fun all the same.
  • Since Mal'ganis can only get the ship at the southeastern part of the map as a win condition, this means that you can't engage the hidden spiders, which I've scouted using the Goblin Laboratory. Might I suggest placing a circle somewhere and requiring Mal'ganis to go there in the ship. For most players, this would be two more clicks and ten seconds, for the completionists, it would mean you can get the spiders.
  • Some icon changes feel like imports for importing’s sake. Consider some of the lower quality imported icons against their original counterparts. The building icons are especially frustrating: The background behind them makes them all look the same. If I didn’t know all the hotkeys, I would have a difficult time building stuff.
  • The item drops are strange. High level mobs sometimes drop useless things and low level mobs hold incredibly strong items. Try reshuffling them.
  • Perhaps Zombies could benefit from attack and armor upgrades.
Chapter Three – Castle [1/5]

• This map is a bit weird. Mal'ganis is way too powerful for the meager defenses the humans put up, making this map a sort of interactive cinematic.
  • Perhaps consider something similar to Chapter One, limited forces and the opportunity to train more with Gold Coins and Bundles of Lumber scattered around the map.
  • Your Lich hero appears quite unceremoniously. Perhaps some sort of smaller game could be implemented: The Lich's ashes were scattered to three places, find all three.
  • The Fallen Archmage dialogue is a bit strange: Just who is Rage Winterchill, a hero we encountered not one minute ago, to command Mal'ganis to spare the Archmage. I suggest rethinking that cinematic along the lines of 'Mal'ganis, may I suggest a different approach.' Then Mal'ganis wants to slaughter the Archmage all the same, but the Lich convinces him otherwise. Anyway, it would be critically important for Mal'ganis to have the final word of letting the Archmage live, rather than what currently happens, which is that the Lich just overrides our main character’s authority with two minutes of screen time on his resume.
Chapter Four – Archimonde [5/5]
  • Although there isn’t much difficulty to speak of, I immensely enjoyed this one.
Chapter Five – The Orcs [4/5]
  • BUG: If you haven’t skipped the intro cinematic, hitting Escape during gameplay will run all of the messages a second time, the Stashes, the new unit and the quest messages.
  • I suggest converting the outer rims of the base to a different orc player (like Orange, for example) and then changing the team color back to Red. This would make it so that the red base doesn’t attack you in full force every time you dare try to explore the map and damage a Burrow.
  • The Red Dragons are quite the challenge to overcome. It was very frustrating to deal with them, but I currently have no alternative to offer, since removing them would heavily diminish difficulty.
  • Footmen and Gyrocopters attacking the Gate are set to the color green, which conflicts with the player’s color. My suggestion is changing it to just blue or light blue.
  • I don’t see why the finishing cinematic has to play all of Tichondrius’ and Mannoroth’s voiceover lines. We have already seen this cinematic. We know already what they are discussing and what they are discussing has no further impact on this campaign.
  • Instead, after two or three lines, switch over to Mal’ganis and company, with Tichondrius and Mannoroth visible in the distance. This would be a perfect opportunity for our heroes to address why they just unceremoniously part ways, especially for the Fallen Archmage, who picks up and leaves forever.
  • For some reason, Mal’ganis and Lich can reach Level 10, even though we still get to play them both once.
Chapter Six – Barrens [3/5]

• The terrain is heavily lacking, I suggest a redesign.
  • The item drops are weird. Apart from a second Firehand Gauntlet, I mostly received low level items which are of no further use to me.
  • I suggest that the Archmage be reintroduced as the second hero on this map, unless he had some distinct reason to just disappear.

Chapter Seven – The Skull [3/5]

• I don’t know if this is intended, but the Fel Stalker spell has no cooldown.
  • The Keeper quest is too easy for the reward it gives: Infinite Fel Stalkers, since the only constraint, mana, is gone when you beat the Keepers. My suggestion is either to add a cooldown to the Fel Stalker spell or if this Fel Stalker overwhelming is intended (it was fun), then scatter the Keepers better through the map. One of them could go in the middle area and the other one in place of the Furbolgs in the southwest.
  • The Satyr hero is boring to play, consider some more engaging spells rather than Demon Hunter with Animate Dead. Some ideas would be: Summon Lava Spawn, Forked Lightning, Critical Strike, Avatar, Rocket Barrage, Thunder Clap, Shockwave or Starfall. All with reworked graphics to fit a Satyr hero.
  • On this map, you did the Illidan bit well. It’s tangential to the our story with Mal’ganis, so you stop after the first two lines. Do that on the fifth mission.

Chaper Eight – Bosses [4/5]

• I understand that Arthas cannot die, but they way that this currently plays out is: You went through all these missions to just fail.
  • My suggestion would be to show both Arthas and Mal’ganis heavily hurt and having to retreat: This already communicates a better arc: Where Mal’ganis was beaten by Arthas before, his journey now allows him to fight him to a standstill.
  • The campaign ends abruptly. At least address what Mal’ganis plans next and how it will eventually lead him to defeat Arthas. A bitter end, sure, but still better than the one we currently have.

Adding my above rating together it would result in 30 out of 40, which is 3,75 stars. I’m rounding that to four stars. I truly believe that with a little more work, this can be a 5/5 campaign.

Level 1
This one is very good.

Uhm but some minor flaws:

-weird difficulty spikes and AI is more like a melee AI, than a campaign AI. (AI Pulls whole army)

-Chapter 3 is a bit boring, maybe u could do more "infiltrate things". U could use stealth or more of this zombiefy as a distraction.

-Chapter 4 is kind of fun, because of the op Character. But also kind of boring.

-chapter 5 it feels like the AI is building way faster than the player. But it is manageable (maybe im wrong)

-chapter 6 - 8 they feel a bit rushed.

-chapter 6 is ok but looks not that great.

until now all "flaws" are not that big of a deal.

-Chapter 7-8

The satyr as a playable race is rly cool, but it feels unfinished. 4 buildings and 4 units (5 if u consider worker, which are kind of stronger than the "army Satyr"). Maybe redesign a bit and make the NE bases bigger or a bit harder to kill. I just swarmed them with this tree thingys and used hero abilities at "hard" (not even using skull or op skull from side quest). Why is Chapter 8 a new Map?

I wish you had used more costume "races" or more new/different Units, so it doesn't feel like the same as undead. But that could only be up to me.

all in all 4/5

Level 1
Hey there, i'm a map maker myself. Love this map , but i have been wondering. How did you do the voices ? like is it custom or did you record it yourself ? and keep up the great work.

Level 5
Hello. I am an old bloke wanting to kill sometime on custom games and this campaing seems pretty dope. I can play all W3X maps but i have problem with W3N (they are not visible). Game is reinstalled latest update and all maps are in document folder. Do i need to download 1.28 patch in order for them to work or change their extensionhem to w3x? Thanks in advance to anyone that takes the time to help me.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Hello. I am an old bloke wanting to kill sometime on custom games and this campaing seems pretty dope. I can play all W3X maps but i have problem with W3N (they are not visible). Game is reinstalled latest update and all maps are in document folder. Do i need to download 1.28 patch in order for them to work or change their extensionhem to w3x? Thanks in advance to anyone that takes the time to help me.
.w3n files are campaign files meant to be in the Campaigns folder under Warcraft III in C:/ (or OS disk) /username/documents/Warcraft III/Campaigns/
For earlier versions pre-1.28 (if not 1.29), Campaigns is found where you installed the game.

Last edited:
Level 5
Good campaign, It is well crafted and has a good terrain, I played it on the highest difficulty:

Mission 1: Fun first map, the side missions are very rewarding, how the lack of power of Mal'gamis plays against him at the time to control the undead serves as a good reason to have an undead vs undead map

Mission 2: In my opinion one of the most entertaning maps of this campaign, tho I found a problem and there is no way to get to the central lake that is between many falls and a portal

Mission 3: Good mission, nice terrain design and relaxing, the introduction of the heroes is well made.

Mission 4: Really good mission, continuing the last mission of the undead from RoC as Archimonde is really fun, but I didn't like the Archimonde design much, it looks like he has gorilla hands.

Mission 5: The addition of the custom units (Wight) is really good, instantly changed the meat wagons for them, but there is no reason for the human archimage to dissapear after this mission? what happened?

Mission 6: I didn't like this mission, it felt weird from the usual map design, the only thing that I liked from this mission was its secrets and the custom razonarme boss.

Mission 7: Good mission, playing as the Satir from the Night elf campaign, there are some exploits tho, I uprooted the tree of life and put it at the side of the gold mine, shortening the workers that farm gold and the travel to deliver the gold, the skull of Gul'dan can basically do all the job and destroy all the night elf bases by itself, the night elfs don't rebuild or repair their bases.

Mission 8: Good final mission and fight with the final boss, the voice acting is very good at the end, tho I would've liked some ending scenes or an epilogue.

This campaign is very good, but it lacks some things like and epilogue, and it sometimes felt like it was made with a different style in some cases (maybe it was me), and there are no good explanations for some parts, but it deserves a high rating 4/5

Played on v1.27b didn't find bugs :)

Good campaign, It is well crafted and has a good terrain, I played it on the highest difficulty:

Mission 1: Fun first map, the side missions are very rewarding, how the lack of power of Mal'gamis plays against him at the time to control the undead serves as a good reason to have an undead vs undead map

Mission 2: In my opinion one of the most entertaning maps of this campaign, tho I found a problem and there is no way to get to the central lake that is between many falls and a portal

Mission 3: Good mission, nice terrain design and relaxing, the introduction of the heroes is well made.

Mission 4: Really good mission, continuing the last mission of the undead from RoC as Archimonde is really fun, but I didn't like the Archimonde design much, it looks like he has gorilla hands.

Mission 5: The addition of the custom units (Wight) is really good, instantly changed the meat wagons for them, but there is no reason for the human archimage to dissapear after this mission? what happened?

Mission 6: I didn't like this mission, it felt weird from the usual map design, the only thing that I liked from this mission was its secrets and the custom razonarme boss.

Mission 7: Good mission, playing as the Satir from the Night elf campaign, there are some exploits tho, I uprooted the tree of life and put it at the side of the gold mine, shortening the workers that farm gold and the travel to deliver the gold, the skull of Gul'dan can basically do all the job and destroy all the night elf bases by itself, the night elfs don't rebuild or repair their bases.

Mission 8: Good final mission and fight with the final boss, the voice acting is very good at the end, tho I would've liked some ending scenes or an epilogue.

This campaign is very good, but it lacks some things like and epilogue, and it sometimes felt like it was made with a different style in some cases (maybe it was me), and there are no good explanations for some parts, but it deserves a high rating 4/5

Played on v1.27b didn't find bugs :)

Currently working on a full fixed Reforged version with @Quinten & Revamping the original one.

Level 4
3.0-3.5 star campaign. Here's my say on this..

Thule just disappears? With no cutscene to mention his absence..
The corrupted treants have poor tech tree and no synergy. Literally, the only useful attacking unit was the siege treant. The rest are a waste of resources.
Many tooltips can be improved. Some tooltips are incomplete or wrong.
Side quests can be polished and improved so it plays some part in the current map. This is especially for later maps.
I find the first few maps harder than later. Difficulty can be properly implemented.
Please refrain from using invisible walls when the path is very obviously passable/clear. Use rocks or invulnerable stuff instead.
Custom voice acting is a good try, but not unique and has fewer lines. Can be improved.
Many QOL stuff such as ping for side quest location..

Those are the only ones I can think of now.. Finished playing this campaign 2 days ago, so I might missed some things.

Last edited:
Level 5
Aye Zeno, I just played this campaign yesterday, it did sound very promising on top of the fact that it's cool to see a different take on the events that may have happened in the background.

First I must say that you're very talented and that this project has a lot of potential. I liked it overall despite the AI/Difficulty being completely whack (On most RTS maps, even on easy I used cheats most of the time because it was just so difficult ^^). The story is quite intriguing and interesting, but I felt like it ended too suddenly. I was expecting Mal'ganis to learn from his mistakes and not underestimate Arthas as much as he did after the first time he got beaten, especially since Mal'ganis seems to be rather cunning. I felt like there was barely any character development.

I loved that dark conversion works in that state, which is very satisfying to use. I also liked that the impact damage of his ultimate does so much damage, that helped a lot on the difficult maps with grouped units. I felt like you increased the overall AoE of batswarm which was amazing. I never played Dreadlord because usually batswarm was so underwhelming but in this campaign it actually hit stuff. Still I'd have loved to see, as others may have pointed out, more custom abilities for him, that make him quite apart from the generic dreadlord. Some more custom items would be cool too. You had nice, modernized icons but especially considering the difficulty I felt using vanilla items was meh.

Now I was super surprised about the voice acting (Which had very minor mistakes, but that's something you're most likely not going to fix retroactively and it's not so bad as if it was really needed.) which was quite good. I couldn't tell if it's recorded by you/friends or if it's something taken from WoW or whatever, like I actually really can't.

The terrain was GREAT. I can't quite remember if there were regions that felt lacking but overall it was definitely on par - if not better, than Blizzards ability of doing terrain. (I guess it's not that hard to be better than Blizzard in that regard xD).

When looking around I just saw that you're working on a Reforged version and I'm excited about that. I hope you keep working on it and improve it, but I also wish that after that, you may improve this version also with a reasonable AI and whatever else you want to improve. But I think the AI is the most important thing in my opinion that needs to be addressed.

If I could rate it, I'd say out of 5 stars I'd take away 0.5 stars for unoriginal Mal'ganis abilities, mostly using vanilla items and the sudden, unsatisfying end regarding the story and a whole star for the whack AI. Otherwise it's a great campaign.

I feel like if you improved this campaign after your Reforged version it may definitely get a higher rating, which I think it definitely deserves. Keep going, I can't wait for what you come up with next - and of course the Reforged version :)

Level 7
Voice actor's voice could have been better. Malganis looks so depressed and not confident
and other soliders voice is not so urgent in the middle of warfare.
Units skill also, its just different icon but same skill.

Level 3
Plot: Some of the references to details from lore and characters from wow were nice. (Some of the lichs are orcs, quilboars and Scourge) After facing Arthas in chapter 8, we suddenly need to manipulate Arthas to defeat Mal'Ganis again - even though we've had Mal'Ganis as a lead character all along, and are actively playing as his enemy at the end? It feels emotionally difficult to adjust. I think it might have been more acceptable to have Arthas succeed in escaping, causing Mal'Ganis to be forced to hatch a new plot (e.g., the Scarlet Crusade). Or maybe Mal’Ganis had once broken Arthas' will with the trolley problem, and now let him see the defeat of the Legion as retribution ...... like this feeling.
Gameplay: Some icons can bring back memories. I remember the time I was forced to farming on those materials many years ago.
In Chapter 7 I would have preferred to corrupt the Night Elves and turn them into "allies" instead of just destroying them.

Plot: Some of the references to details from lore and characters from wow were nice. (Some of the lichs are orcs, quilboars and Scourge) After facing Arthas in chapter 8, we suddenly need to manipulate Arthas to defeat Mal'Ganis again - even though we've had Mal'Ganis as a lead character all along, and are actively playing as his enemy at the end? It feels emotionally difficult to adjust. I think it might have been more acceptable to have Arthas succeed in escaping, causing Mal'Ganis to be forced to hatch a new plot (e.g., the Scarlet Crusade). Or maybe Mal’Ganis had once broken Arthas' will with the trolley problem, and now let him see the defeat of the Legion as retribution ...... like this feeling.
Gameplay: Some icons can bring back memories. I remember the time I was forced to farming on those materials many years ago.
In Chapter 7 I would have preferred to corrupt the Night Elves and turn them into "allies" instead of just destroying them.
I'm currently reworking the entire campaign for reforged, endured many setbacks but the one for Reforged will feature co-op, AI co-op, multiple difficulties, AI voice acting and much more, would you like to see the classic one remade for 1.26? and also ty for comment!

Level 4
I'm currently reworking the entire campaign for reforged, endured many setbacks but the one for Reforged will feature co-op, AI co-op, multiple difficulties, AI voice acting and much more, would you like to see the classic one remade for 1.26? and also ty for comment!
Good news that you want to do this campaign for reforged but I have one question, will it be playable only with co-op or will there be the possibility to play it singleplayer?
And if there is a possibility, it would be great to have a version for 1.26 as well, knowing that many do not want to switch to reforged.

Last edited: