• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Return of the Blood elfs

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A remake of Blizards map "Demon's Crossing " .
The player plays whit the Blood Elfs race (they suck i know ;-))
vs 1 human whitout elfs , 1 Night elf olnly sentinels (no druids), 2 orcs
(1 olnly orc, 1 olnly troll ( no tauren)) and 2 undead.
The map isnt realy any good i know but when v1.23 came out i couldnt play online so this map is an upgrade of a mele map, so play it if you dont have any one to play whit and your bored from the ordinary meles!

No Custom Models Used.Unprotected because it sucks.

PS.the al is mele so dont expect any new enemy units.

Keywords:
Blood elf human outland mele altered Melee high
Contents

Return of the Blood elfs (Map)

Reviews
13:02, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't edit maps made by Blizzard, or anyone else by that matter, Rejected.

M

13:02, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't edit maps made by Blizzard, or anyone else by that matter, Rejected.

Level 18
Ok so here is my previev of the map:
-please change suggested players (this looks stupid)
-first info when I played as BE was "if you won`t build necropolis (main base) your base will be (something (i don`t know how is it in english))) SO please make the main base
-buildings descriptions are tragic (the buildings you edited)

I think this map is only for 2/5

Level 4
I am making a simmular and better map.

:pal:~~~:spell_breaker:Glory to mother Russia and little sister Serbia!:spell_breaker:~~~:pal: