• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resource Section Disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
The bandwith on the Appache server seems to have completely solved the "service unavailable" issue. Best of luck ironing out all the wrinkles created by the move!

[offtopic] It's really inappropriate to ask the Chieftian about the ad revenues. A better question might be: Am I navigating those links enough?

Level 1
Awesome now the wc3sear.ch is down ( before you couldnt acess first page but the rest still existed) Will everything be the same, or will it be faster than before?

Level 2
just a question: will all the ressources from wc3sear be fully available at this forum at some point? I hope it all get's sorted as soon as possible

Level 2
how about a progress update report? I mean, all I'd like to hear is sth like "xx% done, ETA: y weeks" And all the stupid stupid questions would all of a sudden be ansered.

Level 36
No, they wont. No progress reports except for the ones that Ralle gives out now. You would know a whole fuckload more about the Resource Section if you read the news and looked in his update threads. There is no ETA, when redesigning things, and there shouldn't be. He should be able to go along at his own pace without being pressured by you idiots to get it done faster, because it gets done when it gets done.

Status
Not open for further replies.