• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Resource Pack - Version 1.7

Level 24
Glad to hear it, both of you.

This project's' biggest problem right now is the absense of our beloved artist, Mr.Goblin. I'm afraid there ain't much we can do unless he suddenly decides to help us out once more.

Don't worry though, SoC will see the light of release, one way or another.

P.S.

I forgot about the resource pack. The truth is that while you can expect some minor additions to it, it's more or less done. Sadly there won't be more awesome models (if I'm not mistaken) or such. Expect some SFX and icons, but not much more.

Level 12
I think it could be done the Shipyard of Orc and Human, similar to of WC2
I think it would also be nice to make a Raider and an Orc Warlock with this skin equal to that of grunt, maybe the kodo beast, and the units that lack of human perhaps new units created by you as the Ogre Mauler, who knows how to do builds, this will all of you of course

good in short are just ideas
But what I really wish is that this project has not ended. because the work that has been done so far is very good, I hope that you continue in it and once again congratulations for the work.

Level 12
Not the resource pack, Nelson. The game itself.
And I dunno, actually. Just didn't get around to it. It's not the latest version we have. The latest still needs some changes, like the new terrain, and that is mainly why I'm delaying it. I want to release a proper, well optimized version, not an early BETA.

ohh sorry! :goblin_sleep:
and good luck on the project: :goblin_good_job:

Level 5
Well... I'm a big fan of this pack... There are awesome models and skins... I'm waiting for the next version... I hope it will have more buildings and units, like the wizard one and the skeleton archer! Keep the fantastic work SoC team! :D

Level 13
I talked to Anemicroyalty and he checked his model but couldnt find a problem. So i analized when the bug appears. Might have localized the problem. It only happens when a Footman from the Scars of Conflict pack dies. This "pin" looks like the tail on the footman helmet...

Level 49
Great. Seems like I missed a couple of geoset animations. I'll make sure to include that model when I update the pack.

Oh, and by the way: Here's a little teaser. I'm trying to improve the Peasant model, and especially the portrait. I believe that it's more or less done, but please tell me what you think I should improve:

Attachments

• PeasantWIP1.png
    PeasantWIP1.png
    291.7 KB · Views: 198
  • PeasantPortraitGIF.gif
    PeasantPortraitGIF.gif
    405.7 KB · Views: 299
Level 49
We'll see. I might get motivated enough for a new release. :p
But as I said, not much new in this version. Perhaps only the Skeleton Archer, some icons and a bunch of SFX.

And thanks, guys. :)
I'm glad you like it.
I tried to make the eyes smaller without screwing up the face, though I don't know how well I did. I also fixed the eyelids since I made the .GIF image.

Level 13
Iam using the Assassin model in my mod and iam having one problem with it. She doesnt bleed when dieing. How can i fix that?

EDIT: will you release an icon for the Shrine of Sargeras and icons for human naval armor?

Last edited:
Level 2
How do I add the Death Knight's cape?

Also, Deolrin, I think the eyes on the new peasant portrait are perfect as-is. :) Lends a bit to the cartoony look of Warcraft.

Level 2
I meant add the cape to the model. I've tried using attachments before as just that -- attachments -- and they NEVER show up, either in the editor or in-game.