• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requiem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Okay, so let's start. I'm going to thaw the project after 4 months break. I am so sorry, but this whole time I had no time to even play the games, not to mention about time for making games...

Due to the fact that the development takes a very long time, and the today status of the project is far from the plans/expectations - I'm going to do a cut-down version, something like the demo (eg. The first 2 chapters of the game) with all the necessary systems.
You will be able to finally play it.

Okay, so let's start. I'm going to thaw the project after 4 months break. I am so sorry, but this whole time I had no time to even play the games, not to mention about time for making games...

Due to the fact that the development takes a very long time, and the today status of the project is far from the plans/expectations - I'm going to do a cut-down version, something like the demo (eg. The first 2 chapters of the game) with all the necessary systems.
You will be able to finally play it.
Holy shit! Finally, thank you! I am so excited!
You're awesome, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
since no one posted anything for almost 4 months i just want to give a fresh comment ;D

Hope it comes to us soon ;D

this is why.

You may think that project is dead, but it's ok. Even better.
I just spend more time on creating Requiem on the new polish modders web,
where I can easily get along with people and I don't have to ask them for help hundreds of times and unavailingly.
Hive Workshop is now a much lower priority for me.

Level 1
Well, no.
She sometimes comes online on that polish forum, but she is not posting any updates, nor asking for help(publicly).
Last time she was online 23-06-2015.
So maybe Requiem is not dead, but...

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
I wish she prioretized the hive the way she did before, she used to post such juicy updates and take part in the community...I wonder what happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.