• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Requests - +REP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
should the rpg models be similar in humanoid figure to those already on the hive, or have more gnoll/murloc skeletal structures? if you're intending to attach any chest armour or helmets to them then they should probably be similar... either way doesn't really matter to me, its to your specifications after all. :)

Level 10
I have an Infernal Troglodyte I made for my own use, if you want it. I, too, played Heroes 3, and my favorite race was the Dungeon (the race the Troglodytes belong to). It is actually a model edit: I changed the global sequence so that his eyes stay shut, removed his shield and removed spikes until they were only in a rough line on his back. The problem with a skin is that the Murloc blinks occasionally, which would look strange on a unit that isn't supposed to have eyes. Well, if you want it just say so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.