• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request wanting matching icon HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Have you ever had a model or a skin that looks absolutely gorgeous and amazing, so incredible, but you never had a matching icon for it? Don't cry, here's a solution for you my friend! If you want a matching icon for any model, skin or even matching icon for any icon, express yourself here! Ask for any matching icon for any model/skin you want in here and I'll make it for you! But there are also some rules

Rules:
1. I'm not making any anime icons for you, not even Narutard... ups, I mean Naruto
2. Request an icon only for units and heros, I can't make building icons! (I can only make screenshot + edits)
3. Before you request a matching icon, search if there is already a matching icon for that model/skin!
4. I will be making icons freehand, so don't think ''he's probably just gonna make a screenshot... -_-''...no
5. Show me the picture (or link) of the model/skin you want the matching icon for!

Here are some examples
Fel Bladedancer
icons_5858_btn.jpg

Arcane Sorceress
icons_5847_btn.jpg

Druid of the Panda

icons_5353_btn.jpg

Draenei Female Mage
icons_5220_btn.jpg

Last edited:
Have you ever had a model or a skin that looks absolutely gorgeous and amazing, so incredible, but you never had a matching icon for it? Don't cry, here's a solution for you my friend! If you want a matching icon for your model, skin or even matching icon for your icon, express yourself here! Ask for any matching icon for your model/skin you want in here and I'll make it for you! But there are also some rules

Rules:
1. I'm not making any anime icons for you, not even Narutard... ups, I mean Naruto
2. Request an icon only for units and heros, I can't make building icons! (I can only make screenshot + edits)
3. Before you request a matching icon, search if there is already a matching icon for that model/skin!
4. I will be making icons freehand, so don't think ''he's probably just gonna make a screenshot... -_-''.
5. Show me the picture (or link) of the model/skin you want the matching icon for!

Here are some examples
Fel Bladedancer
icons_5858_btn.jpg

Arcane Sorceress
icons_5847_btn.jpg

Druid of the Panda

icons_5353_btn.jpg

Draenei Female Mage
icons_5220_btn.jpg

Your skillz are very good indeed. I think this thread gonna help lots of users, feel free to contact me personally if you experience any spam-related stuff.

Level 34
Ok, I'm done with the icons, please tell me should I improve them! Btw Ghost765, I think it's unnecessary to make icon for templar, pretty much all you need is Captain/High elf Swordsman icon

Undead Warlock
btnundeadwarlockui1.png

Demon Knight

btndemonknightwr0.png

Architect
btnarchitectcl9.png

Attachments

• DISBTNArchitect.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 66
  • BTNDemonKnight.blp
    9.6 KB · Views: 91
  • DISBTNDemonKnight.blp
    6.7 KB · Views: 91
  • BTNArchitect.blp
    9.1 KB · Views: 99
  • BTNUndeadWarlock.blp
    8.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DISBTNUndeadWarlock.blp
    6.1 KB · Views: 70
  • SSCScorescreen-UndeadWarlock.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 57
Level 3
Could you remake the "Spellbreaker" icon, ya just the normal spellbreaker in a more "Heroish" version.. thats not the best explanation but i hope you can work with it.

Level 3
Yeah,i figured, the spellbreaker icon already in Wc3 is too plain in a way that it wont fit a hero im making for one of my maps, So basicly something abit different then the normal Spellbreaker icon, The hero is basicly a Spellknight with mostly fire based spells, well you'll be able to read about it in a topic soon enough...

Something along the lines of this... thats not the best picture either but basicly A similar head like that,if you cant do it i'll just have to open up my dusty photoshop ^^
SpellBreaker.jpg

Yeah,i figured, the spellbreaker icon already in Wc3 is too plain in a way that it wont fit a hero im making for one of my maps, So basicly something abit different then the normal Spellbreaker icon, The hero is basicly a Spellknight with mostly fire based spells, well you'll be able to read about it in a topic soon enough...

Something along the lines of this... thats not the best picture either but basicly A similar head like that,if you cant do it i'll just have to open up my dusty photoshop ^^
SpellBreaker.jpg

There is one already like that one. Check ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNSpellBreakerMagicUnDefend.blp

Level 34
Ahem... ok, I made the icons. @toomasb: looks here, you already have that icon BTNSkeletonFireWarriorMage - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

@SuperCow: look, I'm not making requested icons like that, but I still made them for you (but CnP)

@Shanghai: Sorry Shanghai, but I think you're gonna have to be sattisfied with this already made Fel Bladedancer icon...

btnrevolverww1.png
btnfireflowerqy7.png
btntrollmagefemaleab4.png
btndemonessub5.png
btnreaperofthegroovexf7.png
goldenbtngoldengladiatobr5.png
btngreenhj7.png
btnbluedv5.png
btnpurplefo4.png
btnredoj2.png

I forgot something?

Attachments

• BTNDemoness.blp
    9.2 KB · Views: 48
  • DISBTNDemoness.blp
    6.4 KB · Views: 49
  • BTNTroll_mage_female.blp
    9.7 KB · Views: 51
  • DISBTNReaperOfTheGroove.blp
    6.6 KB · Views: 86
  • BTNReaperOfTheGroove.blp
    9.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DISBTNTroll_mage_female.blp
    6.7 KB · Views: 49
  • BTNBlue.blp
    7.8 KB · Views: 37
  • BTNGreen.blp
    7.5 KB · Views: 43
  • BTNPurple.blp
    7.7 KB · Views: 40
  • BTNRed.blp
    7.7 KB · Views: 46
  • DISBTNRed.blp
    5 KB · Views: 31
  • DISBTNPurple.blp
    5 KB · Views: 41
  • DISBTNBlue.blp
    5 KB · Views: 43
  • DISBTNGreen.blp
    4.8 KB · Views: 38
  • BTNFireFlower.blp
    9.5 KB · Views: 39
  • DISBTNFireFlower.blp
    6.5 KB · Views: 41
  • BTNRevolver.blp
    8.5 KB · Views: 41
  • DISBTNRevolver.blp
    6 KB · Views: 33
  • BTNGoldenGladiator.blp
    9.8 KB · Views: 78
  • DISBTNGoldenGladiator.blp
    6.5 KB · Views: 42
Level 34
Ok, I'm done with the icons... sorry for waiting so much, I was kinda bussy... :( but, here they are now, tell me if they're good

btnsubzeropp0.png
btnwaywatchergh7.png
btngoldengladiatormt5.png
btnrottingriflemanqf0.png
sscscorescreenbanditmagki8.png

Is that all, did I forgot something?

Attachments

• BTNRottingRifleman.blp
    9 KB · Views: 81
  • SSCScorescreen-BanditMage.blp
    6.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DISBTNRottingRifleman.blp
    6.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DISBTNWaywatcher.blp
    6.6 KB · Views: 37
  • BTNWaywatcher.blp
    9.9 KB · Views: 49
  • BTNSubZero.blp
    9.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DISBTNSubZero.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 44
  • BTNGoldenGladiator.blp
    9.7 KB · Views: 47
  • DISBTNGoldenGladiator.blp
    6.5 KB · Views: 43
Hey Friky, I need icons for these models using in my campaign. Could you make them for me? The first one is basically a villager with that helmet, the second has more peasant's face, with a little tweaks. If you need further details and models we can talk in PM if you want.

Attachments

• arkebuzer.jpg
    arkebuzer.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 165
  • sulicar.jpg
    sulicar.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.