• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Object Data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
uhm...
can I request thee Object Data cuz I want to create my own world or join other organizations and help them to create...

my own map - I want to create my own RPG and im not planning to create my own organization... just for fun for me...

joining other organizations...
if im forced or joined other RP Organization and help them to create :D...

hmm... but please I have to request thee Object Data to create me own map or to help other organization (if joined or forced)

what exactly are u requesting? someone to creat all the units for ur rpg, have u done all the terrain/triggers already, if so please show, because all the units isnt exactly an quick task, you should motivate the reader to want to help u. Although it is fairly simple and u could probably do it, or are u requesting someone to creat all the tooltips ect?

Level 34
Haha, do you really think, do you réally think, Steel_Stallion or Anarki or any other RPmaker will give someone unknown Object Data like that? Try the unprotected HRP map..

Level 2
what do you mean "unprotected HRP map" that you speak??

I want that "object data" and to create a map for fun only... -_-,,,

Level 3
An unprotected map is a map that hasn't been ... eh hem, wrongfully yet supportedly hacked by having its code damaged so you cant open it in the map editor (but still play it in game due to the unpacking processes in wich the map is saved). Search for it in the map sections, you'll most likely find it.
When you do, dl it, open it with WC3 World Edit, open that maps object editor. Then, on the top bar of the Object Edit, export the Object Data and save it. You can just import it to your map after words.

Status
Not open for further replies.