• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[HD/Modeling] [Request] Human/High Elf Hero with Spear (Ranged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi there,

I'm currently getting into mapping and doing my first campaign in Reforged, but for my protagonist I couldn't find a model because what I want is rather unique and special. Basically I want to create a male, human or high elf STR ranged Spear hero whose colour scheme would be Black/Golden (Golden meaning accents and crests). I'll list all the features I'd like to see in this model.

Race: Human or High elf
Appearance: Face should not be looking old or anything but not Arthas-Babyface-Like either. Masculine, but not too masculine. Maybe with a three day beard. Regarding hair, I'm undecided. I don't want long blonde because that's just extreme stereotypical for what he will be. Maybe black. I have no real suggestion for the hair style, I think that needs to be seen to decide what looks good and what doesn't. Either way I want him to be attractive so it needs to fit. I imagine him kinda roman-style.
Colour Scheme Armour: Black/Golden armoured. Preferably no Arthas clone but a bit more unique. Uthers shoulderpads would probably fit if recoloured to match the scheme. No helmet, at least none that covers large portions of his face. Could make hair redundant, in theory. We'll see ^^ A cape would be cool, but I'd say that depends on how he looks with and without it.
Weapon: Spear (Ranged), Colour scheme Black/Golden. I want it to glow golden in Spell animations and channeling animations and when he does a critical strike (I want to give him a critical strike-like ability). Naturally, I want him to be able to throw the spear because he shall be a ranged hero. The spear itself shouldn't look too simple, I'd rather have it look like a unique weapon and not generic. A model for the missile is needed too, naturally.
Animations: All necessary ones including the important ones for cinematics. Ideally he also has a kneeling animation.

I do hope that is not too specific, I think most of it is up to your imagination and creativity. So ultimately it's up to you. If it helps, here's his backstory (Subject to change);

He's a rather normal knight for the queen at first, but after his husband dies before his eyes, due to an attack of a monster (Something happened and made it able for powerful, evil creatures to enter this world. I'm not talking demons specifically, it's custom lore ^^), he attempts to fight it and dies as well. Then the queen shows up (She's investigating the increased monster activity around the area and just happens to come to late to the party to save them. She's a hands-on queen, not a Terenas-like Chair-sitting Queen :D Might need a model for her too.) and pities him, granting him the ability to avenge his husband by reviving him thanks to her powers as the queen and her contact to her god. This also unlocks the hidden potential of his soul, since not much is know about his origins or ancestors. (Shiny effects) He awakens in his new form and pledges to investigate the late occurences and who's behind them, the monsters and rid the world of evil.

Fact is, we don't have any male heroes that use spears or any heroes with the specifications above so it'd be a really unique model that's sure to be used by some or many, who knows?

I hope someone takes up the request and tries to do this. That'd be super awesome~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.