• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request] Hero ability system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
I want to change the ability system in my map ''Bandit escape''... I yould like to make it (iv often seen this in Footy´s) that you can choose abilitys for your hero & also upgrade them.

So you can decide what abilities your hero has...
If you have an open map (not protected) with one of these systems please Pm me...

+ If someone could make and upload a system like this i think it would be an enrichment to the site... And I (and hopefully many others) would show our gratitude with rep ^^

Level 9
What do you mean?? You want...an ability that makes you able to chose from many abilities. and when you have chosen like 3 then you cant chose more?..You coud simply make that when you learn an ability you lose 1 wood and when you are out of wood the choose abilities spell is deleted? I think that is possible

Level 6
i may do it but i need to ask some question :)
-name pls some of the abilities you need
-how many levels should they have?
-one hero / one player?
-problem if i work in GUI?

Status
Not open for further replies.