• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request from a user with high Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I have a map I have been working on for a side project, and It will be done soon. I was wondering if I could get a user with high rep that can be trusted to check for leaks when its done just to see If I've done everything correctly. It would be greatly appreciated and would help to. Please comment below if you could do this for me when It is finished.

EDIT: Actually a couple of users would be better, that way I would have confirmation of it being leak free.

Level 2
wondering why they have to have a high rep?
i could post funny pictures and get rep for it all day long :hohum: i would highly suggest you reconsider who you are narrowing your search to :p

try, people whom you know wouldnt just give away your map :/ which, a lot of people would do. find the right people, not the funny ones D:

Last edited:
Level 11
Yes I do mean Memory leaks, and For Higher rep I just meant anything 250+ really. If you don't know what I mean, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/things-leak-35124/. I am looking for someone with more experience, who has spent some time making successful spells and systems that work. Just because who knows, I am hoping, that if I miss something or there was something I should have done in my map, on of you guys will catch my mistake.

chilla_killa brings up a good point, and what if you have a high rep but don't know a thing about leaks.

So two things,

1: must have experience with MUI/ Custom Scrip.
2: must have rep > 249 or 500+ posts.

And don't take offence to this, I just people who are more trusted, and to be honest if I saw someone with the same account as my own, I wouldn't trust them :p

Level 23
I can't tell you a specific name, coz I do not know wether they are busy or not, but you might find one, when joining chat from time to time and ask, but not to much please, because it's mainly a talk channel, not a request. But honestly you can ask there once or twice ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.