• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request]F.E.A.R. Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Intro:
Hi, this is Kildare here. I'm looking for some models for F.E.A.R.(First Encounter Assault Recon) which are not available on this site. So please help me out if you can.
Project:
F.E.A.R. is a horror based FPS game created by Sierra Entertainment. I've currently just started working on the map but i need to know whether i am able to acquire the models i need before i can continue.
Request:
I will need the following models to be done, in order of priority:
1) Alma(has no weapons)
2) Paxton Fettel(he is unarmed as he is a psychic commander)
3) F.E.A.R. operatives Spen Jankowski and Jin Sun-Kwon(these models should not have any weapons on hand, but instead allows them to attach weapon attachments)
4) Douglas Holiday(same as above, no weapons but with attachment points for weapon attachments)
5) Replica Assassins

EDIT: I forgot, i also need an adult version of Alma.

Please note that models should take as little space as possible(about 100kb or less). I don't really mind if the quality isn't really good, as long as it looks like the characters that it is supposed to depict. I'm trying very hard to save space here.

Pictures of Alma
AlmaModInGame.jpg
alma_fear_-_samara.jpg
fear.jpg

Picture of Adult Alma
180px-FEAR_older_Alma.jpeg

Paxton Fettel
250px-Paxton_Fettel_FEAR.png
fearf1.jpg

Spen Jankowski
180px-Leo-Jankowski.jpg

Jin Sun-Kwon
Jin-Sun-Kwon.jpg
Jin.jpg

Douglas Holiday
180px-Douglas_Holiday.jpg

Replica Assassin
Assassins.JPG
fear-20050816035324554_thumb_ign.jpg

If you need more images please let me know.

Last edited:
Level 10
WoW, I could do with thease models too, pretty bad I suk at modelling but I'd really do them. Judgeing from your thread I suppose you have a Point Man, Replica troopers, and ATC guards. Can't you plz send me them?

Erm...no i don't actually have models that represent them, but i can use models that closely represent them that are already available on this site, since i'm trying very hard to save as much space AND time as i can(Starcraft II not being very far from release as it is). As it is right now i'm still considering whether to add in the Nightcrawlers faction into the map.

Well, for the moment, i'll be using the Advanced Ghost model(the one which uses weapon attachments) as the Point Man, the Star Wars trooper models for Replica soldiers, Zone Trooper for the Heavy Replicas, the various robot/walker models for the REVs, and the UTN models for the ATC guards.

You dont need the models to make the map. Make your map, post screens and that type of good stuff, and you will have a lot bigger chance of getting your request done.

Well, there are many reasons why i don't wanna complete the map until i get the important models:

1) It sucks(in terms of graphical representation) without a real Alma model(or something that looks like her, like Samara or Grudge).
2) I'm trying not to reveal details of the map until it is actually done.
3) I really don't want to finish the map only to end up finding out that i can't get any of the important models.

looks pretty good, but what would be the game idea? :)

As i said above, it's classified. ;)

Last edited:
Level 34
Say I got somewhere, in my Modelarchive, a old STALKER model, it's black, but the animations/attachments are a tiny bit bugged. Want to have it?

Level 10
You never said that -.-
and why it's classified?

Actually i did. Just that i forgot to mention the file size limit. Sorry. xD

And the reason why it's classified is because i have not fully worked out the details yet and get started on the project. This is because i'm currently still waiting for my terrainer/visual artist to finish working on his part of the map. Only until at least 50-60% of the map's completion will i be willing to reveal the map details. I just don't want people to start copying my ideas when i haven't got started working on it.

About Adult Alma, that image sucks man, actually, i can't see even if it's a boy or a girl, don't u have a little better image?

Almost throughout the game you never really see adult/naked/the real Alma in full detail.

I think the only time you get to see Alma in her full glory is in Perseus Mandate when she "resurrects" a bunch of spirits, only to disappear 5 seconds later. And i don't have a screenshot for that, sorry.

I'll just the details to your own imagination. She's pretty much just like a naked, taller, and much scarier version of a she-ghost. -_-'

Level 10
Ok, right now i have managed to "find" the right models to use for those that i needed EXCEPT for Alma and Fettel. Especially Alma.

Is there no one here who's willing to help me out?

As for map progress status, i've currently just finished making all the units....now all that's left are items, weapon triggers, game triggers and terrain decorations(doodads).

Level 6
I would make the models if I had time, but they wouldn't be animated for a while. But what's the point if no one knows what the game is even about?

Level 4
I've started work on an alma model for you, considering you've gone to the effort to find substitute models for the others. I'm not sure when it will be done, but here is some w.i.p. pictures...

alma1.jpg

alma2.jpg

Level 4
yeah I'm still working on the texture, but I think it is creepy enough by war 3 standards. Plus once I get it animated I think you will start to feel the f.e.a.r.

alma4.jpg

Just a question Kildare (for when you actually look at this thread to post that the project is dead and realise that I have started to make alma which will change your mind and force you to continue), what kind of animations is she going to need? Stand, Walk and.... a Ka maya maya perhaps?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.